• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Calgary Comic Expo (Fan Expo Calgary?) April 26-29, 2018
5 5

562 posts in this topic

Mostly it's local pros, and about half a dozen pros coming in which haven't been announced yet. We've already announced the heavy hitters, these are you should "check them out" comic guests.

Unfortunately due to some schedule changes and deadlines we've lost some guests already: James Tynion IV, Chris Stevens, Mark Texeira, Josh Williamson

Edited by Kevin Boyd

On ‎2018‎/‎03‎/‎14 at 1:21 PM, kimik said:

I did not say which side of the booth will be higher......... or which side will actually have the books. I know that one will for sure and they may/may not be pricing at full market value. :devil:

I know for sure that our side will not have that book.

Modern junk.

18 hours ago, greggy said:
20 hours ago, kimik said:

You will be buying from me just like TAH 22. 

What hot books will be available?

ASM #798 at a discounted $20 USD apiece for you..........

Edited by kimik

2 hours ago, kimik said:

Sounds fair for greggy but don't forget to charge for mylite, backing board, tax since he is a Canuck. Guess we don't have to worry about a Calgary Flames playoff :cry: hockey game crowd taking up the good parking the weekend of Calgary Expo?

21 hours ago, kimik said:

Thanks for the generous dealer to dealer discount. So will there be no comics/toy vendors at all allowed in the Big 4 Bldg meaning long line ups and crowd control on the weekend to get into the main BMO comicon hall after a smoke break or lining up for the big stage media presentations in the ice rink next door? :wishluck:

7 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Thanks for the generous dealer to dealer discount. So will there be no comics/toy vendors at all allowed in the Big 4 Bldg meaning long line ups and crowd control on the weekend to get into the main BMO comicon hall after a smoke break or lining up for the big stage media presentations in the ice rink next door? :wishluck:

Big Four building will be the home of the Pro Comics Guests, Artist Alley and a Tattoo Alley, along with the stage for programming involving comics creators. All dealers will be in the main hall of the BMO centre.

17 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Big Four building will be the home of the Pro Comics Guests, Artist Alley and a Tattoo Alley, along with the stage for programming involving comics creators.

Does that mean painter Drew Struzan will be signing in the main BMO Centre? Thanks for the clarification. :foryou:

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎23 at 8:57 AM, aardvark88 said:

Thanks for the generous dealer to dealer discount. 

That was the price for Greggy. PM if you are interested a few copies and we can work something else out. :foryou:

Calgary Comic Expo - Comic Guests
April 26-29

Please be aware that we are currently updating the website to include all guests, guests announced today in bold.

Featured

JIM LEE
ROB LIEFELD
DAVID FINCH
NEAL ADAMS
AMANDA CONNER
JIMMY PALMIOTTI

Special

DONNY CATES
NEN CHANG
CAMILLA D'ERRICO
RAY FAWKES
MEREDITH FINCH
JOHN GIANG
TOM GRUMMETT
ROB GUILLORY
CHAD HARDIN
JODY HOUSER
KYLE HIGGINS
SAM HUMPHRIES
MEGAN HUTCHISON
TYLER JENKINS
GISELE LAGACE
JAE LEE
STEVE ORLANDO
DAN PARENT
ANDY PRICE
SARA RICHARD
DON ROSA
STEPHANE ROUX
FERNANDO RUIZ
TY TEMPLETON (courtesy of the CLLDF)
FRANK TIERI
ANNE WHEATON
KURTIS WIEBE
JIM ZUB

Also Appearing

JOEL ADAMS
JOSH ADAMS
LAURIE B!
SAMANTHA BEIKO
KYLE CHARLES
DPI STUDIOS
JOHN GALLAGHER
OWEN GIENI
DIANA GREENHALGH
NAT JONES
RYAN KINCAID
NEIL LALONDE
LEO LEIBELMAN
LUBA
CONOR MCCREERY
JASON MEENTS
JASON METCALF
HOPE NICHOLSON
CURT PIRES
AMY PRONOVOST
STEVE PULAWA
ROVE
ANTHONY RUTTGAIZER
KT SMITH (courtesy of the CLLDF)
JOAN STEACY
KEN STEACY
ANDREW THOMAS
KELLY TINDALL
SHO UEHARA
ERIC ZAWADZKI

Since some of the boardies here are going to this show, and a few are also vendors. I know of two - Forest Coins and Citadel on list. I am going to do bit of buying in comics. I’m hoping to find something nice to take home. Please bring good books to the show, ok? I have a short list to seek out 

Going be exciting with all the guest list, books to sign on and go have fun with friends. My days off are marked done for the trip. :whee:

I’m not going back home empty boxed, I want a short box full of goods! :sumo: 

See you all in one month.