• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Calgary Comic Expo (Fan Expo Calgary?) April 26-29, 2018
5 5

562 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Not if you are wearing an Edmonton Oilers or Florida hockey jersey. Then again, vendors will sell a comic to the Devil if he has US $$ greenback$. :idea:

I may buy a new Canadians jersey to bring with me. 

7 hours ago, joeypost said:

I may buy a new Canadians jersey to bring with me. 

Out here you are safe as long as you are not wearing a Canucks, Ducks, or Habs jersey. I think the Nucks are the most despised team by Canadian hockey fans outside of BC.

Supreme meet and greet Rob Liefeld package for $350 US funds. You get special Rob Liefeld variant cover Marvel reprint (?) comic, key comic of your choice, and new poster signed available exclusively from Liefeld's comicon tour in 2018. :news:

We’ve got another fresh batch of superstar creator guests coming your way! Please welcome Neal Adams (Batman, Green Arrow), David Finch (Batman), Amanda Conner (Harley Quinn), Jimmy Palmiotti (Harley Quinn), James Tynion IV (Detective Comics), Jim Zub (The Avengers), Donny Cates (Thanos, Dr. Strange), and many more!

See the full lineup on our page today:https://calgaryexpo.com/guests/artists-and-creators/

28056695_10156140202509911_5206924254054387811_n.jpg

Edited by Kevin Boyd