• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Massive Silver Age database of key issues
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Hi Silver Age Collectors

Dont look at this as advertising. It’s more of a giveaway.  It took me 1.5 years to build the largest mobile database of key issues and Im giving it away for free on the iTunes Store and Google Play. Search “Key Collector Comics”   

You can view over 7,000 key issues with price guidance, catalog what you own and build a wish list of what you want.  No ads. No freemiums.  No profit.  

I have over 1,000 of Silver Age books logged including 1st appearances, classic Joker Covers and more.  Hundreds of entries identify classic art by Kirby, Simon and Steranko. 

Check it out and let me know what you think. Have fun and Thanks! -Nick

Free download on iTunes or Google Play or access links to download the app at keycollectorcomics.com

C256ED18-B081-4E46-9245-02A6EA1BEA7A.png

On 10/17/2017 at 7:42 PM, Key Collector Comics said:

Hahaaaa.  Honestly that has to be the best compliment I’ve gotten: in so few words and sticking with the theme.  Thanks! Hope you continue to enjoy it. 

I haven’t even tried it out yet! BUT I WILL!

1 hour ago, JTLarsen said:

I haven’t even tried it out yet! BUT I WILL!

What?! Maybe they’re right. Maybe there are no more heroes. 

Okay I believe you since you write in caps.  Let me know how you like it or if you see any keys you want added.  You can email me at nick@keycollectorcomics.com. Thanks JT!