• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okajima Ped Jungle Comics and others to follow
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Thanks to Andy I was able to add a camp book to my collection. 

With it coming I am willing to part with my only other issue in the Pedigree. I bought this from these boards a few months ago and willing to pass it on for exactly what I have in it. 

Jungle Comics 136 CGC 8.0 Okajima Pedigree, the colors are unreal on this book. Asking SOLD Shipped. I will grab some better pics and update.

I am also going to dig out some undercopies to offer as well. ASM 129 in 8.5 MS 5 etc.

First person with in thread :takeit: or PM wins.

Prefer no returns on CGC graded books, but we can always talk.

Sorry that I had to take pics, My scanner is awful on these new slabs

Ebay Id Is Hyperdrivecollectibles

Kudo's below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8090533#Post8090533

Will take Paypal and prefer to ship to US (Price includes US shipping) but will ship out for exact cost.

Thanks for looking

Phillip

Okajima.jpg

Edited by PKJ

3 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

congrats!  it has a very distinguished lineage.

No kidding, would have kept it locked up but a camp book was my first priority and felt like passing it along to someone.

As much as I hate when someone says I am going to list more I did the same. 

Looking at narrowing my focus so some random items available. I have a ASM 129 at cgc that I am hoping will pull a 8.5/9 so that will be available once it gets back.

Thor 165 7.0 Asking $235 shipped in the US

Thor165.jpg