• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invoice issue

10 posts in this topic

My submission was just updated to "scheduled for grading". Then when I went to look at the invoice...one of my comics was updated under the variant column. Now it is saying "fourth printing " which is definitely not accurate. Has any one else seen a mistake like this before? Will it be corrected during grading? 

37 minutes ago, Dave85 said:

Justice league #1 (new 52)

I bought it when it first came out. I also scanned it in CLZ comic app. 

Then just to check...i looked it up on mycomicshop.com.  and the fourth printing doesn't even have the same cover. 

I would call them to find out what’s going on.  If it’s a mistake on their end you need to try to fix it now so you’re not stuck with a mislabeled slab.  They would fix the problem but you’ll have to go trough all the hassle associated with resubmitting the book.

i did, and emailed a few times.  its shipping now.  I MAY be wrong, and sent a 4th printing.  but 1st issue is jim lee, and they put in the notes that the cover is Ivan Reis.  So when i get the comic back, i will look at the signature (sorry, im a noob.  you know, the "signature" that all artists put on a cover) to see if it was Lee or Reis.  I hope im wrong about all this and sent a 4th print.  Because this is my first submission. and after all my emails and phone calls, i would be disappointed if CGC confused 1st and 4th prints (especially when they are different covers completely.  Justice league #1 New 52)

I mean the 1st and 4th printing covers don't even look close to the same so it should be easy to figure out who was in the wrong.  If CGC was, I'm sure you can call them up and they'll have the book correctly reholdered.  In any case, it really doesn't put a whole lot of confidence in their Quality Control department.

Well. They were right. I genuinely sent the wrong comic so it's my own fault.  I literally am stunned I made that mistake. But CGC did well...and my grades were amazing. Four 9.8s and one 9.2. And I agree