• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee Exclusive boxes from POW?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone else ordering these? I just got my second comic box, and took a shot and ordered the bigger bi-monthly boxes although I haven't gotten one yet. 

Looks like a fun  subset to chase, as they should be worth gazillions in the not so distant future.  Stan is like real estate. They just aren't making any more.

8 hours ago, shadroch said:

No, I don't follow that market very closely anymore.

Some are as low as $15, up to several hundred.  Not sure what type of stuff you get in the POW thing, but I'm guessing it's a Stan auto, and I think there are going to be tons of them.  But I could be wrong.

3 hours ago, Bronzed Jbone said:

Some are as low as $15, up to several hundred.  Not sure what type of stuff you get in the POW thing, but I'm guessing it's a Stan auto, and I think there are going to be tons of them.  But I could be wrong.

A certified Mantle autograph for $15? I'd buy them by the truck at that price.

The cheaper Stan boxes have four Exclusive comics. I imagine they are current books that have a special cover drawn with Stan in a prominent role.

Secret Empire 1 ( Omega) has Stan poking his chest at Cap while what I guess is The Avengers stand around.

With the $10 off coupon, you end up with four $4.99 books for $14.95.