• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fantasy #15 RAW
4 4

94 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Point Five said:

If you come at the CGC board, you best not miss.  :sumo:

Yes. Miss, and you might hit the comic. And CGC hammers pages that are stuck together. 

I'll get my coat. 

57 minutes ago, Westy Steve said:

I'm very interested.  But how can I know you really have that book?  Can you take a picture of the book next to a newspaper so I know you really own it?

Pass on his AF and buy the newspaper, it's worth more.

Edited by Gotham Kid

Just now, Gotham Kid said:

there's always the newspaper if you get carried away ...

I wouldn't recommend it. Tried it once and got newsprint on me Khyber. 

4 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

and there's always the newspaper if you take it up a notchpoop.gif 

I liked it before the edit @Gotham Kid. Can I like it again? :bigsmile:

It makes me chuckle to think someone actually woke up one morning and said "I have a great idea!  Lets make a really horrible AF15 reprint with our inkjet and try to sell it on the single largest repository of comic book knowledge known to man".  It really takes a special kind of m-o-r-o-n to try to pull this off.  This was his Tosh.0 attempt after the botched Action 1.

26 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

The "f**k off" game last for days, sometimes weeks.

4 minutes ago, comicquant said:

It makes me chuckle to think someone actually woke up one morning and said "I have a great idea!  Lets make a really horrible AF15 reprint with our inkjet and try to sell it on the single largest repository of comic book knowledge known to man".  It really takes a special kind of m-o-r-o-n to try to pull this off.  This was his Tosh.0 attempt after the botched Action 1.

Poor Shengoku. His only crime was to try and defraud someone out of 10.000. 

Heyyyy.  Hang on..... hm

8 hours ago, Shengoku said:

I am selling Amazing Fantasy #15 comic book. This comic book is ungraded. If you feel that this book is not worth said price, please let me know and I will decrease it. 
Price : 10.000
Payment : I accept paypal, wire transfer, check, cash. I really don't mind how you pay and we can discuss payment options in pm. 
Returns - Returns are accepted, but you have to contact me within 7 days from getting the book. (I will fully refund you, but only if this comic book was damaged while delivered or if it's somehow different from the pictures posted.)
Shipment - Shipment is free worldwide (I will send the comic book the same day as I get paid, the item will be shipped via fedex or if you want we can discuss other shipping methods.)
If I forgot to add or mention anything please let me know. Thank you. P.S. If you need any more pictures, please let me know.

20171018_134658.jpg

20171018_134734.jpg

20171018_134817.jpg

20171018_134828.jpg

20171018_134835.jpg

20171018_134844.jpg

20171018_134851.jpg

20171018_134905.jpg

20171018_134913.jpg

20171018_134921.jpg

Just preserving this.  The colours are unreal on this copy!  :eyeroll: