• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Key slabs COME AND GET IT!!!!!

9 posts in this topic

United States only shipping.  $15 unlimited for slabs (as many as you want shipped for $15)  

If you're outside the US pm me, and I'll guess at a shipping price (I'm not weighing stuff, but I'll try and be reasonably close to cost)

Paypal address is demonxman@hotmail.com

Payment due by within three days/ Returns if not happy/ 1st :takeit: in the thread gets it.

These will only be available until Friday at noon. 

X-men #2 cgc 7.0 restored (slight C-1) OWW  $400

Detective #411 1st Talia 7.5 C/OW $250

Amazing Spider-man #97 9.2 OWW $175

Captain America #100 6.0 LT/OW $250

Spirit #2 9.2 c/ow $50

Collected Cheech Wizard 9.4 W (only one above it at 9.6 that sold for $1673!! in 2015/ Very few on census) 1st app. of the Cheech Wizard in comics $1500 OBO

Flash Gordon Strange Adventure magazine 2.0 OW About as rare as it gets 1936/ One of those rare books that Overstreet doesn't even list a price for. $1500 OBO

Superboy #1 .5 (Was hoping it would get higher, but those last few back pages killed the technical grade) It definitely presents well for the grade lol. See pics below for details. $800

Popular Teen-agers #21 LB Cole cover 7.0 Cr/ow Highest and only graded (very tough book to get in high grade)  $500 OBO 

Flash Comics Wheaties giveaway 4.5 cr/ow $350

`2.jpg

`1.jpg

`3.jpg

`4.jpg

`5.jpg

`6.jpg

`7.jpg

`8.jpg

`12.jpg

`9.jpg

`10.jpg