• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Books - Recrap added page 13 - Free/Discounted Shipping Deal
1 1

256 posts in this topic

NEW NEWS:

:news: DISCOUNT DEAL - buy $100 worth of war books and get free shipping in the U.S. :news:

:news:Elsewhere, take $10 off the cost of shipping! :news:

:banana: 

Shipping: I try to get you postage as reasonable as possible while protecting the merchandise.  But, you still need to pay for it.  (tsk) Postage is what it is, and it ain’t cheap.  I am totally up for whatever makes it cheap – removing backboards, out wells and inner wells.  I just can’t ship media mail.

My zip is 97630, so if you’re in the West Coast postal zone, stuff ships cheaper.   I also ship to frostbacks, ‘roids, jimmers and elsewhere in the world. 

Payment: Checks & M.O.s are accepted, and your merchandise total will be reduced 5% for your cooperation.  Paypal begrudgingly accepted at full price.  Trades considered - link me to your books!  I’ve recently completed several successful trades!!  

:banana:

Minimum Merchandise Order - $20  More than kind of arrogant.

Agreements: Time payments are usually fine.  No H.O.S. members, H.O.C. occupants, puppy-kickers, butt-lickers, etc. :sumo: Secret hand-shakers OK on a case-by-case basis.  ;)

Grading: I have been in the hobby over 45 years.  If you see any glaring grading errors, please inform me via PM.  I try to be conservative, and have cracked about 350++ slabs.  However, I am not perfect,   :preach:

Return Policy: yep!

:takeit: You can do it in the thread, you can do it via PM, you can do it in the road.  In the case of ties, it goes to the PM.

A bunch more of my books are listed here, in the accursed dustbowl known as mixed, including superhero, funny-bunny and other esoterica.  Combine and save on shipping!!  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/413444-lizards2’s-ycps-2-new-books-added-to-page-6-on-october-18th/

Edited by lizards2

Starting with some misc.

Aces High 2 3.0 OW pages $15.  Cover and centerfold attached, rusty staples.

aceshigh2.jpg

aceshigh2bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Aces High 3 3.0 OW pages $15.  Cover and centerfold attached, rusty staples.  Parachute cover!

aceshigh3.jpg

aceshigh3bc.jpg

Battle Attack 1 2.5 CROW pages, $10.    Parachute cover!  Staples still attached!
BattleAttack1.jpg

BattleAttack1bc.jpg

Fight the Enemy 3 Deslabbed CGC 9.2 OW pages $60.  Date stamp FC.  Very nice copy – Kill a commie for yo Mommy.  (cracked out / removed from slab - label will be included)

FTE3cgc9.2.jpg

FTE3cgc9.2bc.jpg

Flying Nurses 51 3.5 cream pages, $8.   Parachute cover!  Slight spine roll, minor staining, rusty staples.  Pages stuck together along spine, like they’ve probably been glued – all pages there.
FlyNurses51.jpg

FlyNurses51bc.jpg

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

pervert

i'm here for the fish.

enjoy

e4fab410.jpg

Edited by lizards2

M.A.R.S. Patrol, Total War 4 copy a 8.0/8.5 $10.  Pinch at lower spine, one small moisture dot on BC.
marspatrol4.jpgmarspatrol4bc.jpg

M.A.R.S. Patrol  4 copy b 9.0 OW pages $14.  “4” written on front cover.  Light foxing.
marsP4.jpg

marsP4bc.jpg

M.A.R.S. Patrol  5 6.5 (?) white pages, $5.  Looks real nice, like 9.0, but NCB fold upper 2/3s of front cover, through M.A.R.S. Patrol on through blue guy on right hand side of front cover.

marsP5.jpg

marsP5bc.jpg