• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

House of Secrets #92 G/VG and Swamp Thing #1 VF/NM both signed by Bernie Wrightson!

2 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I have two awesome books available on eBay! I have an amazing copy of House of Secrets (1971) that has been signed by Bernie Wrightson! This issue is a MEGA KEY issue as it contains the 1ST APPEARANCE OF THE SWAMP THING! I am not a professional grader but personally I think this book ranges from Good to Very Good. This book is complete and displays very well!

I also have an amazing copy of Swamp Thing #1 (1972) that has been signed by Bernie Wrightson! I am not a professional grader but personally I think this book ranges from VF to NM. This book is complete and displays very well!

Swamp Thing is very hot right now and will only grow hotter when Justice League Dark comes out! Wrightson's work is also super-hot right now and his signature has really jumped in value now that he is no longer with us.

Please study the pictures provides and grade the book yourself

I am asking $399.99 OBO for the HOS #92 and $199.99 OBO for the Swamp Thing #1. The links are below:

House of Secrets #92 Signed by Bernie Wrightson! *1st Apperance of Swamp Thing!*

Swamp Thing #1 (1972) VF/NM Signed by Bernie Wrightson!

I am offering FREE shipping!

Thanks!