• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Here is a chance to pick up a very tough book.  The original printing of this book (1950) is practically impossible to find, and this second print is also very scarce.  This is a very nice presenting 8.0 CGC, great corners and spine, I wasn't sure what was holding it back from a higher grade so bought the graders notes: "Right Top Whole Book Crunch".  The crunch looks very pressable to me, if you are into that sort of thing, so there may be room to improve the grade.

RULES:

Paypal is preferred

No probies or HOS

Shipping is included anywhere in North America

Returns accepted, please notify within 7 days. 

First :takeit:wins and trumps online discussions.

Use the same username on eBay, here is my feedback link: My eBay feedback

Edited by 427Impaler

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:56 PM, 427Impaler said:

Here is a chance to pick up a very tough book.  The original printing of this book (1950) is practically impossible to find, and this second print is also very scarce.  This is a very nice presenting 8.0 CGC, great corners and spine, I wasn't sure what was holding it back from a higher grade so bought the graders notes: "Right Top Whole Book Crunch".  The crunch looks very pressable to me, if you are into that sort of thing, so there may be room to improve the grade.

RULES:

Paypal is preferred

No probies or HOS

Shipping is included anywhere in North America

Returns accepted, please notify within 7 days. 

First :takeit:wins and trumps online discussions.

Use the same username on eBay, here is my feedback link: My eBay feedback

How can you tell its a 2nd print don't see it on cgc label and can't tell if yours says 1950 or 58 from the pic

Edited by woowoo

1 hour ago, woowoo said:

How can you tell its a 2nd print don't see it on cgc label and can't tell if yours says 1950 or 58 from the pic

Hard to see on my crappy photo, but on the top label it has "1958" quoted.