• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My CGC Submissions
6 6

205 posts in this topic

I have another bunch to mail in but here are ALL the grades I have received so far. XMEN 58 8.5 W, ALL WINNERS 21 7.0 OW/W, VAMPIRELLA 20 8.5 OW/W, FOOM 2 9.4 W, AMAZING WORLD OF DC COMICS 15 8.5 W, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN 64 9.0 W, 27 9.2 W, 28 9.2 W, 1 9.0 W, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 194 8.0 W, 194 7.0 W, 129 9.4 W, 252 9.4 OW/W, 252 9.8 W, 252 9.4 W, 252 9.4 W, 252 7.5 W, STAR WARS 107 8.5 OW/W, 107 8.5OW/W, 1 9.8 W, 1 9.6 W, 1 9.2 W, 1 9.2 OW, 1 9.0 OW/W, 1 9.0 OW/W, 42 9.2 OW/W, 42 6.0 OW/W, AVENGERS 196 9.0 W, 181 9.6 W, 1 C-1 2.5 OW, LOGAN’S RUN 6 9.4 W, IRON FIST 1 8.5 W, 1 8.5 W, 14 9.4 W, INCREDIBLE HULK ANNUAL 5 9.6 W, 6 9.4 W, 7 9.6 W, THOR 337 9.8 W, TALES OF THE TEEN TITANS 44 9.4 W, POWER MAN ANNUAL 1 9.0 W, INCREDIBLE HULK 271 9.4 W, 181 9.0 W, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 1 8.0 A-1 W.  

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh and @ThothAmon  did the tmnt get a A-1 restoration? :(

How do you feel about your results so far? It's a rollercoaster waiting for grades sometimes.....

Bingo. Wasn’t happy at all it came back restored although I’m positive the retailer from Jersey who sold it to me 15 years ago as unrestored would happily give me my money back. It was a tiny amount so I’m still happy to own it. As far as the grades so far I’m generally very satisfied and will make up for any losses with volume!

30 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Bingo. Wasn’t happy at all it came back restored although I’m positive the retailer from Jersey who sold it to me 15 years ago as unrestored would happily give me my money back. It was a tiny amount so I’m still happy to own it. As far as the grades so far I’m generally very satisfied and will make up for any losses with volume!

I understand the tmnt was a bit of a blow....to only have one with restoration out of so many, idk, it's a glass half full kind of thing :foryou:

I'd Be glad to have the tmnt :x but I'm sure you feel the same!

That's a lot of X-Men #12's as well, I'm looking forward to how those play out....unless slabs are somehow taking up too much space :shy:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

35 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Some of the Fox books get that because of the paper used. You see that on Phantom Lady books as well from time to time, which is the first place I saw it. 

28 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

OWL card has them on the back.  :idea:

Interesting.  I'd never seen it before.  I had to do a double take because I thought I read the label wrong.

2 hours ago, Pirate said:

Did you press any of these?

Many of the moderns, bronze and silvers were mostly quick pressed. A few of the GA (amazing ghost stories for one ) were pressed also. A few other GA like the tec 193, 187 and Amazing Man 8 were sent pre-screen and did not get pressed. Not sure if I’m wise pressing everything but it’s super cheap for the post 1975 books and I don’t really see a down side.