• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My CGC Submissions
6 6

205 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Just received a few nice ones back from CGC.  Generally the grades met expectations with the exception of the Silver Surfer issues. Number 4 is really sweet. 

Very surprised on the SS #1 and #4.  When I went through the earlier posts I thought "those two look awesome".  Such a great thread and awesome books!   

On 2/16/2018 at 12:34 AM, ThothAmon said:

Purchased this book in 1988, pretty early in my GA  buying.  Honestly, I was hoping for a little higher grade.   Not long ago  That said it looks fantastic slabbed. Creig Flessel is a god.

833B5A8C-2AC5-4F5B-B2C1-EC6883E1335E.jpeg

Looks better than a five. 

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Guess maybe I should invest in a scanner. :baiting:

Hehe. Jokes aside, they look nice! What did the 39 and 40 grade out as? The light is completely blocking the grades, and that 39 looks nice.

35 minutes ago, Inhuman Fiend said:

Wow...so much fun looking through all these, thanks for taking the time to upload all the pics! Just curious, why so many multiples on some issues? 

Thanks  it’s been fun to do. Multiples are sometimes a result of the various collections I have bought over the years and some like StarWars 1 were multiples I purchased new. 

1 hour ago, ThothAmon said:

Thanks  it’s been fun to do. Multiples are sometimes a result of the various collections I have bought over the years and some like StarWars 1 were multiples I purchased new. 

yep ,... you have a nice selection of  comics for submission (thumbsu