• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-MEN 94

7 posts in this topic

Hello Hector, welcome to the home of comicana rambling and congratulations on owning a key X-Men book. It's not in the nicest of shape alas, maybe a 2.5 / 3.0, but still a nice thing to have.

Have fun (thumbsu

1 minute ago, Hector Martinez said:

@Marwood & I @1950's war comics @Terrapin Thanks for the analysis. Would you guys say it's a good idea to send this to get cleaned and pressed ? or just hold on to it ?

I would say no Hector. If you check eBay, low grade copies go for comparatively small sums so I don't personally think it would be worth it after the cost of pressing and grading etc. If you love it, keep it. If you paid a dollar for it, and have no attachment to it, you could make a hundred dollars or so profit if you graded it and sold it. Depends on your starting point. 

Nope , an already graded CGC 4,0 is for sale on eBay right now for $200 

it would cost you nearly $100 with shipping to have it pressed and graded...

As @Marwood & I said... eBay  listings and completed listing tells you what your comic is going for......