• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GROUP LOT.......TMNT, GOON, LUCIFER, etc...NEW BOOKS 2/4/18
1 1

26 posts in this topic

For sale is a group lot of different goodies. Unless otherwise stated the grades are 9.0, although some may grade higher. If the book has an asterisk (*) next to it, it could grade higher. I will likely throw in a few freebees as well. Payment is by Paypal, check, or M.O.... a return is OK within 2 weeks of receipt if unsatisfied. Shipping to USA is $ 10 for USPS Priority ....out of country may be possible but will be at additional cost on a case by case basis. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

Some of the items have pictures, some don't. This is the list.......

GROUP LOT @ $ 750

TMNT SPECIAL EDITION HC (lmt 500)*(400) :news: SOLD jeranimal

DREAMWALKER CAROUSEL 1 (Avatar)(8.0)(45)

GOON 1 (Albatross)*(125)

GOON 1 (DH)(20)

DHP 157 (Goon)(8.5)(35)

COMICO PRIMER 5 (8.5)(35) :news: ON HOLD

FABLES 1*(45) :news: SOLD JustJimN

JONAH HEX 1*(75) :news: SOLD JustJimN

X-MEN 266(8.5)(40) :news: ON HOLD

SONIC HEDGEHOG (SEGA Genesis)*(60) :news:  ON HOLD

BATMAN Year 1 (404-407)*(50)

BATMAN Year 2 (Detective 576-578)(30)

BATMAN 359*(25)

X-MEN 201, 221, 244(50) :news: ON HOLD

SANDMAN 4*(80)

Edited by jimjum12

I suppose it's safe to assume there's no interest in this group.if anyone wants to make an offer on individual items that would be cool,worst I could say is no. GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, cookie1963 said:

X-MEN 201, 221, 244(50)

X-MEN 266(8.5)(40)

SONIC HEDGEHOG (SEGA Genesis)*(60)

COMICO PRIMER 5 (8.5)(35)

would you take 150 shipped to Canada?

Yes..... I would do that. I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner... I had forgotten about this thread. GOD BLESS...

A friend of mine blew a head gasket and cracked his block....... he's asked me to try and sell a few items for him. I may toss a few things in here as well, of my own. I apologize for not getting back to anyone.... I had forgotten about this thread. GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12

SANDMAN LOT.............................................................................................................................................................................$ 160

This lot includes Sandman 1-8 ......all are 9.0 or better.....the 1 and 8 are likely 9.0 and the 4 is 9.4.......I'm posting pics of those 3. The lot also includes SANDMAN 1 (CGC 9.4 ...W)

Fjzg82I.jpg

nxPFmkn.jpg

ykkNWdS.jpg

...when I turn up the imageof the CGC 9.4 copy of the first issue, I'll post that as well.

Edited by jimjum12

FANTASTIC FOUR OMNIBUS .....................................................................................$ 125 ......Still in shrink wrap, but the shrink wrap leaves a little to be desired.....some tears and holes.

6Da0wzW.jpg

4DWk4YH.jpg

g11ger9.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FANTASTIC FOUR OMNIBUS VOL2 ......................................................................................$ 125 .....Still some probs with the shrink wrap, but not as bad as the first one.

fhJBXDn.jpg

mtAcQAK.jpg

oviaY2N.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HULK OMNIBUS ........................................................................................................................................................$ 125 :news: SOLD jeranimal

........This one weathered my friend's move better, it's still basically perfect, still in the shrink wrap.

dWXOm6r.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

20 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

SANDMAN LOT.............................................................................................................................................................................$ 160

This lot includes Sandman 1-8 ......all are 9.0 or better.....the 1 and 8 are likely 9.0 and the 4 is 9.4.......I'm posting pics of those 3. The lot also includes SANDMAN 1 (CGC 9.4 ...W)

Fjzg82I.jpg

nxPFmkn.jpg

ykkNWdS.jpg

...when I turn up the imageof the CGC 9.4 copy of the first issue, I'll post that as well.

Take Sandman lot.

On 10/22/2017 at 5:56 PM, jimjum12 said:

Some of the items have pictures, some don't. This is the list.......

GROUP LOT @ $ 750

TMNT SPECIAL EDITION HC (lmt 500)*(400)

DREAMWALKER CAROUSEL 1 (Avatar)(8.0)(45)

GOON 1 (Albatross)*(125)

GOON 1 (DH)(20)

DHP 157 (Goon)(8.5)(35)

COMICO PRIMER 5 (8.5)(35)

FABLES 1*(45)

JONAH HEX 1*(100)

X-MEN 266(8.5)(40)

SONIC HEDGEHOG (SEGA Genesis)*(60)

BATMAN Year 1 (404-407)*(50)

BATMAN Year 2 (Detective 576-578)(30)

BATMAN 359*(25)

X-MEN 201, 221, 244(50)

SANDMAN 4*(80)

Jimbo,

I'll take Fables #1.

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 188 ............................................................8.0 ...............................................................OW......................................$ 20

0pkj1c2.jpg