• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men 94

5 posts in this topic

Hey!

I have a copy of X-Men #94 in awesome shape, front and back in my opinion, aside from some oxidation in the bottom left corner ( see photos ) 

I wanted to gauge peoples opinion on how much it affects the grade

All feedback is much appreciated! 

Thanks in advance

2073CCE7-7266-45C8-91DF-28DBA92B0445.jpeg

9FC97A0F-1D67-4E07-8FF3-CD08F69321CC.jpeg

2 hours ago, joeypost said:

Does the discoloration bleed into the interior part of the cover?

Thanks for your reply, and no it does not bleed into the interior part of tge cover. Here are a couple more photos of the back cover, and centerfold. I'm noticing the centerfold has a couple of significant creases in the middle at the top, that fade away within the few pages before and after. 

EC7BF178-B945-440F-8601-EC63AD31FB06.jpeg

0DC4C5C4-EBA4-4CE8-AB44-8FA6AC398795.jpeg

Creases on interior pages are very common, especially in bronze age books.

The dirt and dust shadow will keep this book in the VF- range. The dirt would clean up easily and the dust shadow improved on which might bump the grade up.

10 minutes ago, joeypost said:

Creases on interior pages are very common, especially in bronze age books.

The dirt and dust shadow will keep this book in the VF- range. The dirt would clean up easily and the dust shadow improved on which might bump the grade up.

I'd be ok with that! And I think it would clean up nicely as well. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated