• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Komic Kazi International Editions from the Gold & Silver Age!
3 3

370 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, rjpb said:

Wow! Love those Brazilian Timely character books!

Brazil is one of the oldest and largest comics markets in the world.

They began publishing comics in 1936 and Superman was first published here in the fall of 1938.

Timely comics first were published in Brazil in 1940 and most of the first 6yrs the covers were created by Brazilian artists and some of them are extremely rare and very valuable.

15 minutes ago, Komic Kazi said:

Brazil is one of the oldest and largest comics markets in the world.

They began publishing comics in 1936 and Superman was first published here in the fall of 1938.

Timely comics first were published in Brazil in 1940 and most of the first 6yrs the covers were created by Brazilian artists and some of them are extremely rare and very valuable.

I's seen a few posted over the years, but never so many.

To the OP: the images here and on your Facebook page are incredible. Amazing stuff. I love the 1940s superhero covers in particular, as we've rarely seen non-US editions of those.

Selfishly, I would love to see your collection displayed on its own site and organized into GA, SA, BA with clickable thumbnails that can be scrolled through and enlarged. It's kind of a lot to take in in the current formats and takes time to load, and the early GA in particular is spectacular and I hate to see it getting somewhat lost in the shuffle. What you have here is unique and deserves a wider audience. Something to consider?

4 hours ago, Point Five said:

To the OP: the images here and on your Facebook page are incredible. Amazing stuff. I love the 1940s superhero covers in particular, as we've rarely seen non-US editions of those.

Selfishly, I would love to see your collection displayed on its own site and organized into GA, SA, BA with clickable thumbnails that can be scrolled through and enlarged. It's kind of a lot to take in in the current formats and takes time to load, and the early GA in particular is spectacular and I hate to see it getting somewhat lost in the shuffle. What you have here is unique and deserves a wider audience. Something to consider?

I wholeheartedly agree!