• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Komic Kazi International Editions from the Gold & Silver Age!
3 3

370 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, AJD said:

OK, I'm officially envious now. (worship)

I've been chasing Australian FH reprints pretty keenly these last few years and I have a fraction of this collection. I've bought every Australian Planet I've seen in the past three years, other than a #21 for which I was the underbidder last year (is that the one you have?) - and I have just seven of them! Likewise for Kaanga (7 of those) and Firehair (3). At this rate we can compare our complete runs some time in 2037. lol

You can view many other complete Fiction House runs on my Flickr account.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/110108265@N07/albums

12 minutes ago, Komic Kazi said:

Capitão 7 Nº 7

Incredible cover with Black Cat appearance.

Cover Art by Jayme Cortez

Cortez is easily the greatest artist in the history of Brazil and Portugal.

Editor Continental 1958 

capito-7-n-7-editor-continental-1958-original-jayme-cort-D_NQ_NP_673248-MLB27191495088_042018-F.jpg

:golfclap:Sweet!

O Globo Juvenil No.32 (GRAIL)

Publisher O Globo, Brazil 1943

Historically important in the history of the genre world-wide.

The earliest Timely & National Cross Over known to exist Globally!

This issue is the 1st foreign inter-company original cross over story of American Heroes.

Most of the hero stories in that era were WWII propaganda.

That would also contribute to its intrinsic cultural and historical value!

Follow Komic Kazi our family has been collecting rare vintage comics for 43yrs and International Editions for over 26yrs.

We have lived, and traveled Globally over the last quarter of a century giving our family the opportunity to meet life-long collectors.

Collectors with a generation of experience in developing large original owner collections of substance.

#komickazi_official #komickazi #brazilcomics #cgc #cbcs #slabbed#investmentgrade #goldenage #superman #justiceleague #dccomics#marvelcomics #fantasticfour #humantorch #comics #hq #gibi#quadrinho #revista

Scan.jpeg

13 hours ago, Komic Kazi said:

Mi Gran Aventura 7.jpg

Love looking at these and nice Swampies.  One of my favorite runs from the 70s.  Actually #7 is in my top tier all-time BA books.  I remember reading it in the 70s and not only Wrightson's art blew me away but the stories were so good.  I mean c'mon, #7 has the art, story, ST, Bats, and a little puppy.  What more could you want.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:24 PM, Komic Kazi said:

O Globo Juvenil No.32 (GRAIL)

Publisher O Globo, Brazil 1943

Historically important in the history of the genre world-wide.

The earliest Timely & National Cross Over known to exist Globally!

This issue is the 1st foreign inter-company original cross over story of American Heroes.

Most of the hero stories in that era were WWII propaganda.

That would also contribute to its intrinsic cultural and historical value!

Follow Komic Kazi our family has been collecting rare vintage comics for 43yrs and International Editions for over 26yrs.

We have lived, and traveled Globally over the last quarter of a century giving our family the opportunity to meet life-long collectors.

Collectors with a generation of experience in developing large original owner collections of substance.

#komickazi_official #komickazi #brazilcomics #cgc #cbcs #slabbed#investmentgrade #goldenage #superman #justiceleague #dccomics#marvelcomics #fantasticfour #humantorch #comics #hq #gibi#quadrinho #revista

Scan.jpeg

You have been KILLING it with these absolutely incredible books:golfclap:

...but this one :luhv:

5 hours ago, telerites said:

Love looking at these and nice Swampies.  One of my favorite runs from the 70s.  Actually #7 is in my top tier all-time BA books.  I remember reading it in the 70s and not only Wrightson's art blew me away but the stories were so good.  I mean c'mon, #7 has the art, story, ST, Bats, and a little puppy.  What more could you want.

These are very important of course but there are several publishers File Copy's included in this run making it extraordinarily rare including No.1