• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Komic Kazi International Editions from the Gold & Silver Age!
3 3

370 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2020 at 7:31 PM, Komic Kazi International said:

Paquito #63

Red Barry

Editorial Juventud-Panamericana, Mexico 1936

Paquito #63.jpg

Do you have interior photos of any of these Red Barry issues?

On 10/23/2017 at 9:21 AM, Komic Kazi International said:

Brazil is one of the oldest and largest comics markets in the world.

They began publishing comics in 1936 and Superman was first published here in the fall of 1938.

Timely comics first were published in Brazil in 1940 and most of the first 6yrs the covers were created by Brazilian artists and some of them are extremely rare and very valuable.

Are you writing a book? Have you written a book? i wish these images were preserved in high quality book form.

12 hours ago, Sarg said:

Are you writing a book? Have you written a book? i wish these images were preserved in high quality book form.

I have ambitions to do so....

Our family has accrued a significant collection of rare international editions, and original published art as well as important relations with Master collectors in many country's of origin from around the globe to discover details in completing such a task.

Hopefully this will come to pass.... Cataloguing these incredible discovery's has been our families lifeswork now for over 44yrs..

Thank you for enjoying them....

14 hours ago, Yorick said:

Do you have interior photos of any of these Red Barry issues?

I will have possession of those within two weeks I just acquired them and shipping usually takes two to three weeks turn around from Mexico right now.

Clearing customs is really the hold up in these shipments...

I will touch base when recieved and send you a few...