• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Komic Kazi International Editions from the Gold & Silver Age!
3 3

370 posts in this topic

This is such an incredible collection!  I love the 1939 Super Homem!!!  I have never seen most of these.  Thank you VERY much for sharing.

17 hours ago, Yorick said:

This is such an incredible collection!  I love the 1939 Super Homem!!!  I have never seen most of these.  Thank you VERY much for sharing.

Our family enjoys the Golden Age Internationally and are in search every day of the worlds rarest Global editions.

OK, I'm officially envious now. (worship)

I've been chasing Australian FH reprints pretty keenly these last few years and I have a fraction of this collection. I've bought every Australian Planet I've seen in the past three years, other than a #21 for which I was the underbidder last year (is that the one you have?) - and I have just seven of them! Likewise for Kaanga (7 of those) and Firehair (3). At this rate we can compare our complete runs some time in 2037. lol