• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goldenage for sale. [Closed]
6 6

60 posts in this topic

I think I saw the Action 40 when it was raw.... it's a beautiful, fresh book with lots of gloss IIRC.......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

Fighting Yank 3 4.0 (MA) restored ow/w $225.00  SOLD

Really cool cover here..Underwater/bondage/nazi/shark attack! What more could you want for a dime? Nice fresh copy with great cover colors and gloss,but it has some amateur restoration. The cover has been reinforced(rice paper) at the staple with color touch there as well. Glue on the inside spine of the cover. Reinforcement(rice paper) at the inside lower right of the front cover and a piece on the back cover too. One long tear seal on the back cover with glue,and finally a small tear seal and dot of color touch near the bottom of the spine. Still a nice looking copy of a seldom seen book, only 5 on the cgc census. I priced it a bit strong as I don't mind keeping this one.

IMG_2149[1].JPG

IMG_2150[1].JPG

IMG_2151[1].jpg

Edited by Electron