• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warrens! Some very high grade Frazetta covers and more! Now 20% Off! Update on page 2.
3 3

38 posts in this topic

Eerie #46, 8.5.  This is a gorgeous copy of an incredibly difficult book in high grade.  The corners and edges are very sharp but the spine has a couple of wear points.  This is part of the tough period in Eerie to find nice copies.  $38   SOLD

Warren_13.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling

Eerie #50, 8.0-8.5.  I think in time, this is going to be the big boy cover of this period.  It's a classic by Sanjulian and a very, VERY, hard black cover in high grade.  This one is nice and glossy but typical spine wear and a little issue with the top right corner keeps it from grading higher.  $49 SOLD

Warren_14.jpg

Eerie #53, 8.5-9.0.  Another iconic Sanjulian cover with a black border making it absolutely torturous to find super nice examples.  This copy has nice gloss, excellent page quality, and beautiful colors but a few small defects that hold it down.  Very nice eye appeal!  This is nicer than the copy that Sparkle City sold recently for $38.  My price is $33  SOLD

Warren_15.jpg

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy #90, 9.2.  Another beautiful glossy black cover that is challenging in high grade (for obvious reasons).  Pretty stunning for a book that's 40 years old!  Cover is disturbing and funny at the same time for reasons I can't properly explain.  I feel certain that in the next few years, certain books will emerge as the classic covers of these runs and I think this is one of them.  This is a better copy than anything showing on eBay right now (or recently).  It's yours for $27

Warren_08.jpg

:takeit:

Eerie 66, 9.0.  1975 was a very good year for classic Eerie covers and this one is simply awesome.  El Cid features on this gorgeous work by the man, Sanjulian and it really is one of his best works.  You see a lot of mid grade copies of this guy, not so many high grade.  Metropolis has a VF/NM for $36.  My copy is $32.  SOLD

Warren_16.jpg

1 minute ago, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 66, 9.0.  1975 was a very good year for classic Eerie covers and this one is simply awesome.  El Cid features on this gorgeous work by the man, Sanjulian and it really is one of his best works.  You see a lot of mid grade copies of this guy, not so many high grade.  Metropolis has a VF/NM for $36.  My copy is $32.

Warren_16.jpg

:takeit:Warren fan.

17 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie #50, 8.0-8.5.  I think in time, this is going to be the big boy cover of this period.  It's a classic by Sanjulian and a very, VERY, hard black cover in high grade.  This one is nice and glossy but typical spine wear and a little issue with the top right corner keeps it from grading higher.  $49

Warren_14.jpg

:takeit:per PM

2 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy #27, 9.2-9.4.  This is a beautiful flat, raw copy.  Glossy with full color, looks pretty fresh.  I don't think too many on the stands looked like this copy.  The cover artist is a relatively obscure talent by the name of Frank Frazetta.  There's a 9.4 on the 'bay for $142.  This copy is $77.

Warren_04.jpg

:takeit:per PM.

I have a Vampirella 9 (it's a mid grade copy) that I was going to throw in to the first person to spend over a $100.  Jim just hit that so I won't list it.  However, I have some other extras that I'll throw in for the second buyer that spends over $100.  Including this nice copy:

Warren_17.jpg

Creepy #85, 9.4.  This is like new, glossy and fresh.  Crisp corners and exceptional flatness make this a premium copy of this book.  Cover is by the often underrated Ken Kelly and one of my favorites of this time period for Creepy.  Another classic.  $40

Warren_07.jpg

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 1969 Yearbook, 7.5-8.0.  These yearbooks are getting to be pretty tough in high grade.  This is a nice looking copy with excellent gloss and color.  Just a little spine wear.  These things are all over the place for price.  I'm asking $30 for this copy.

Warren_12.jpg

15 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie #53, 8.5-9.0.  Another iconic Sanjulian cover with a black border making it absolutely torturous to find super nice examples.  This copy has nice gloss, excellent page quality, and beautiful colors but a few small defects that hold it down.  Very nice eye appeal!  This is nicer than the copy that Sparkle City sold recently for $38.  My price is $33

Warren_15.jpg

Creepy #57, 8.0-8.5.  Here is perhaps my vote for all time classic Creepy cover.  This baby has it all.  So much, in fact, that it's hard to wrap your head around what you're looking at.  This copy has a couple of spine breaks and assorted other minor flaws but still is tight and clean.  Another very tough book in high grade.  A copy sold on eBay for $51 and I think this copy is every bit of that one.  This one is $42.

Warren_06.jpg

I'm now offering 20% off of what is left in the thread!  Here's the update of what's left:

Creepy 6, 8.5-9.0.  Was $78, Now $62!

Creepy 11, Former CGC 9.6 OW/W.  Was $248, Now $199!

Creepy 40, 7.5-8.0.  Was $10, Now  $8!

Creepy 95, 9.4.  Was $20, Now $16!

Eerie 33, 8.5-9.0.  Was $47, Now $37!

Or... if someone wants to buy all of the remaining books, I'll sell as a package for $290 and throw in the Eerie 75 to boot!

PM with any questions or offers.