• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cbcnow Feedback / Kudos Thread
1 1

43 posts in this topic

Just bought a really nice Marvel Mystery from Isaac. Every part of the transaction was wonderful. Very happy with the book and I can't recommend Isaac highly enough. (thumbsu

Buying experiences on the boards do not get much better than from Isaac.  I couldn't recommend him more highly.  I bought a 4-figure BA key and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother.  The communication was great; he's super friendly, flexible and very responsive.  The book was packaged well and shipped lightning fast, arriving as pictured.  Thanks again for everything...looking forward to buying again soon(thumbsu

Isaac had a sweet listing over a year ago and we almost worked out a deal . Not getting that done literally haunted me .Luckily many months later it was made available - I jumped at it first chance I got and Isaac couldn’t have been more understanding . He allowed me to have a payment plan and we even exchanged phone numbers . It has easily been one of the best experiences I’ve ever had purchasing anything comic book related . Highly recommended and I hope to continue to deal with him in the very near future .Im very happy to say I am the proud owner of the entire run of the Invincible Iron Man .

many thanks 

- Adam 

I just bought two VERY EXPENSIVE comics from Isaac, each in the 5 figure range and everything went perfectly, great shipping great communication, and everything.  The reason I mention that the comics were in the 5 figure range is because many people are afraid to do a transaction that size with anyone.  Well, you can trust Isaac and I also wanted to thank him here as well.

James Breitbeil (kramerarts)

I posted in the WTB forum that i was looking for a key book in a specific grade and Isaac came through.  Easy to work with, fast shipping and great packaging.  Would definitely do business again with no hesitation.