• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cbcnow Feedback / Kudos Thread
1 1

43 posts in this topic

I have been a board member since 2008 and have done tons of transactions (mainly selling) over the boards.

I never created a Feedback / Kudos thread until now and decided it would be best to do so in order to give

everyone another reason to feel completely comfortable when dealing with me.

I bought a book from Isaac. The deal was smooth and he is easy to work with. Packaging was great and I will definitely buy from him in the future. 

Thanks for a great book.

Edited by Dayzen

I would like to say buy from this gentleman, however, then, I would may miss out on some books...:)  Seriously, first rate - Don't hesitate....Looking to do more business in the future.  Was able to finish my Spidey collection.  Now, it's time to Journey into Mystery.

Isaac is awesome.  I bought a big book (big one for me), and Isaac was incredibly helpful and considerate.  His communication was outstanding, his packing was superb, and it was a great pleasure dealing with him.  Thank you very much, Isaac!  :)

Bought a few books from Isaac and he is a great guy and a great board member. 
The transaction and shipment was super quick and his packaging was top notch. 

Will definitely deal with him again and would not hesitate to recommend him to others. 

Thank you 

Issac. (thumbsu

Sold multiple af15s to Isaac within the last 4 years or so. He's a super guy and does what he says. He is 1 hour from me and he's driven to my location. He really goes out if his way and is trustworthy 

Edited by Spiderturtle