• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee Autograph

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any companies out there that could facilitate having Stan Lee sign a comic book? I.e. Desert Wind Comics, Comic Sketch Art, etc. I have a few comics that I'd love to get signed by him before the year is out, but so far I'm running into a problem of being able to locate a company who could do it, get the books SS CGC'd; and still have a future signing date planned. So far I've already tried Comic Sketch Art and unfortunately I missed their last signing by a week. I'm also still waiting on a reply from an email I sent to Desert Wind Comics. Besides those two companies, I don't know of any others out there. If anyone has any info, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

go peek around the signature subforum, you will find your answers there....its probably going to be excelsior or Anastasia's (are they the same?), with an occasional side of NYComics or maybe someone else.

Excelsior Collectibles are his official partners/handlers.  When I spoke with them they mentioned they have monthly (i think?) private signings that they do with him.

Otherwise, any of the facilitators in the Signature Room will be able to get his sig if they are at a particular event that he also happens to be at.  The question is what does his schedule look like for the remainder of the year.