• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any facilitator out there have any upcoming Stan Lee signings?

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any companies out there that could facilitate having Stan Lee sign a comic book? I.e. Desert Wind Comics, Comic Sketch Art, etc. I have a few comics that I'd love to get signed by him before the year is out, but so far I'm running into a problem of being able to locate a company who could do it, get the books SS CGC'd; and still have a future signing date planned. So far I've already tried Comic Sketch Art and unfortunately I missed their last signing by a week. I'm also still waiting on a reply from an email I sent to Desert Wind Comics. Besides those two companies, I don't know of any others out there. If anyone has any info, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

17 hours ago, rogue14 said:

I second this question. Looking to get some books signed too.

I think comic sketch art or dscott can help you out.... maybe send a pm to dscott or go to comicsketchart.com and send an email, dscott email is on there as well :)

He's usually pretty fast at responding, depending on if he's at a con