• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four #2
2 2

23 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2017 at 9:38 AM, Mackenzie999 said:

Just curious if anyone thinks movie speculation will do anything for the first appearance of the Skrulls. I recently picked up a low grade copy, although not for this reason (it was just an affordable target of opportunity at an lcs).

You're late to the party. It's already rocketed up in price due to speculation.

First post on the boards was to join the Hulk 1 club, and though nobody even commented and the thread quickly dropped down to p 2, I could tell the whole membership was in awe of my 1.8 copy.  This is the second club I'm joining on the boards, before the big bracket boys start posting their 9.2 etc which kind of chills my interest to post my low grade but still very cool 3.0+ copy.

This book is cool -along w/ TTA 27-  as one of just 3 marvel superhero comics priced at 10 cent cover.

IMG_5035.JPG

Edited by grebal

8 hours ago, grebal said:

I could tell the whole membership was in awe of my 1.8 copy.  This is the second club I'm joining on the boards, before the big bracket boys start posting their 9.2 etc which kind of chills my interest to post my low grade but still very cool 3.0+ copy.

IMG_5035.JPG

Yes, your 3.0 is very cool... but this is low grade.

Fantastic Four 2 PR 0.5.JPG

21 hours ago, grebal said:

First post on the boards was to join the Hulk 1 club, and though nobody even commented and the thread quickly dropped down to p 2, I could tell the whole membership was in awe of my 1.8 copy.  This is the second club I'm joining on the boards, before the big bracket boys start posting their 9.2 etc which kind of chills my interest to post my low grade but still very cool 3.0+ copy.

This book is cool -along w/ TTA 27-  as one of just 3 marvel superhero comics priced at 10 cent cover.

IMG_5035.JPG

Nice book!  Low grade is great!

On 3/11/2017 at 1:15 PM, grebal said:

First post on the boards was to join the Hulk 1 club, and though nobody even commented and the thread quickly dropped down to p 2, I could tell the whole membership was in awe of my 1.8 copy.  

IMG_5035.JPG

Actually, the 1 8 didn't rate at all. Bring a 5.0 to the table to get impressed. 9.2 gets you "awe".

6 minutes ago, World Devourer said:

There is also a mistake on the cover. The FF aren't wearing their trademark costumes composed of unstable molecules. This means Reed's clothes could not stretch with him, and Sue's clothes wouldn't turn invisible with her. Johnny's clothes, of course, would simply burn away...

Thank God that Skrull's in the way because the Thing's got no pants on :fear: