• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC SS Slabs and more........

67 posts in this topic

I will do my best to scan/photo the items and give a grade of my opinion.  First sale here in a long time.

RULEZ

1. No Probs or HOS or people who think ASM is the best comic ever.

2. Paypal only 

3. First :takeit: wins and trumps PMs

4. Shipping to the US is Priority Mail at actual shipping costs to you,  if you want it sent differently PM me. Please PM for shipping Canada. No other international shipping.

5. No returns.

IMG_20170417_164347242.jpg

Thats it for now. Ill post some more alittle later .Need to scan the rest of the raw silver and golden age stuff. Any interest in comic related toys? 

Again shoot me some offers or a pm telling me Im too high or they are book . thanks.

I saw the DD 16 and literally have been wanting that book signed by Romita for years. Stan would've been icing on the top of the cake. Early bird catches the worm though! Great pick up and there are some great books left. Looking forward to seeing some more SS.

17 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

I saw the DD 16 and literally have been wanting that book signed by Romita for years. Stan would've been icing on the top of the cake. Early bird catches the worm though! Great pick up and there are some great books left. Looking forward to seeing some more SS.

Feel exactly the same way.  I was so excited.  I was pretty thrilled with the concept of it being both of them, though.     Oh well!