• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC SS Slabs and more........

67 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

I saw the DD 16 and literally have been wanting that book signed by Romita for years. Stan would've been icing on the top of the cake. Early bird catches the worm though! Great pick up and there are some great books left. Looking forward to seeing some more SS.

6 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Feel exactly the same way.  I was so excited.  I was pretty thrilled with the concept of it being both of them, though.     Oh well!

Hence the reason I grabbed it as soon as I saw it. I have never owned a SS by Lee or Romita. To get them BOTH on this book at THAT price was simply amazing. Just pure luck that I happened across it within a couple minutes of him posting it.

1 minute ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Hence the reason I grabbed it as soon as I saw it. I have never owned a SS by Lee or Romita. To get them BOTH on this book at THAT price was simply amazing. Just pure luck that I happened across it within a couple minutes of him posting it.

Well congrats on a good catch! I hope it lands in a place of honor in your collection!

I think in all my time here, I've only once stumbled upon a great buy/purchase like that... I think it was a Thor #165 for $20.  I remember going... wait... what? Ok... I'll take it?  And not realizing that I just happened to look at the thread like 20 seconds after it had been posted or something.   I'm hoping that that was not going to be my one and only bit of luck, since I don't even have that copy of that particular book anymore. lol

7 hours ago, 3319comics said:

CGC SS Civil War : X-Men #1  Michael Turner and Peter Steigerwald  asking $125

zaG2Va3.jpg?1

BV7x8tY.jpg?1

I’ll take it