• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Last CGC Book
3 3

22 posts in this topic

Been a rough year for me and I had to sell most of my books. This is the last CGC book I own and I think I will keep it. I cant believe it is 35 years old. I just wanted to say thanks to eveyone who has purchased from me this year. Maybe soon I can start buying again as things are turning around a bit. Sorry for the bad phone pic. The colors are bright and beautiful.

The 80's were the best!

59f755c604c12_IMG_24151.thumb.JPG.02c3ed5f2b9a66ece26449f5b47cafa7.JPG

Edited by faster friends

10 hours ago, faster friends said:

Thanks everyone. Medical bills, lost my Dad in August, got divorced in May but my ex and I have found our way back to each other and we hope to be remarried soon.

You just don’t throw away 23 years.

I am hopeful for the future!!

Great to hear!!!

Good luck, Paul. Books can always be replaced, it might not seem like it, but they can, and sometimes you even change what series you like to collect, so it turns out to be a good thing. Wives are not that easy;)  very sorry about your dad. Glad things look better. :foryou:

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, faster friends said:

Thanks everyone. Medical bills, lost my Dad in August, got divorced in May but my ex and I have found our way back to each other and we hope to be remarried soon.

I had no idea Paul. Losing a father is a punch in the gut, regardless of how old they are. 23 years is a long time to invest in someone. Happy to hear you are trying to make it work.

11 hours ago, joeypost said:

I had no idea Paul. Losing a father is a punch in the gut, regardless of how old they are. 23 years is a long time to invest in someone. Happy to hear you are trying to make it work.

Thanks Joe. I’m in a much better place now and very happy.

On 10/30/2017 at 1:24 PM, faster friends said:

Got my ex back too,  don't do it man.