• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

INVENTORY REDUCTION SALE/CLOSED
4 4

1,043 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

We have bought and bought and bought throughout 2017 :cool:. Simply put, there is nowhere to put it all! This is where you come in. Going to offer these items at what I hope are no brainer numbers. Depending on how the thread goes, will have 1000's of books to offer. For that reason, please post :takeit: in the thread. No other way to keep what I hope will be a very long thread straight. There will be raws, slabs, basically whatever box is closest to me when it's time to scan. There will be the occasional Golden Age (1st book is a Batman #9) but it will be overwhelmingly Silver/Bronze. All raws will be sent with acid free backing boards and mylite 2 bags. 

CGC selling thread rules:

If you're on a list please makes things right there before buying here

USA USPS priority boxed shipping $15/unlimited amount of books or spend $1,000 and get free shipping

Canada USPS priority boxed shipping $30/unlimited amount of books or spend $1,000 and get $15 shipping

Worldwide priority boxed shipping $50 or spend $1,000 and get $25 shipping

Credit Card/Paypal/Check/Money order all ok

Returns are ok but you handle all shipping costs unless I materially misrepresented an item

Must be returned within 21 days

1st   :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM's

Edited by gregreece