• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Tales of Terror! The EC Companion Hardcover Signed Limited Edition Slipcase Edition #153/500

2 posts in this topic

I pretty much "borrowed" the BOLD book description from a Heritage Auction since it all applied to my book as well.  Just the number of the book has been changed.  The pictures attached are of the book I am selling.  

Tales of Terror! The EC Companion Hardcover Signed Limited Edition Slipcase Edition #153/500 (Fantagraphics, 2000) Condition: NM-. A limited edition (#153/500) hardcover in a slipcase, signed by 16 of EC's creators, on a tipped-in insert. Signatures include Al Feldstein, Sheldon "Shelly" Moldoff, George Evans, Jerry DeFuccio, Al Williamson, John Severin, Marie Severin, Joe Orlando, Angelo "A" Torres, Grant Geissman, Johnny Craig, Adele Kurtzman, Will Elder, Jack Davis, Fred von Bernewitz, and Nick Meglins. An amazing book with tons of comic history. In Excellent condition. 

The Heritage Auction book sold for $657, I am looking for $600 or best offer.  I take PayPal and shipping in CONUS is FREE.  I am always open for a good trade.   Timely being high on my list plus Marvel Silver keys.

ec 1.jpg

ec 2.jpg

Edited by Secret Son