• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Selling Almost All of my Collection (Again)

80 posts in this topic

Selling almost all of my collection, each set will be grouped by title and the larger runs broken up into more manageable lots to keep package weight & postage reasonable.  Shipping is included in the list price for all claims within the U.S., all international claims will be listed price plus the actual cost of postage via USPS International Priority Mail.

THE RULES (these will be enforced and adhered to whether you read them or not, so . . . maybe read them  :taptaptap: )

Questions are welcome except those offering lower than posted prices or asking me to break up a lot or mix/match books between lots.  I’ve given general grades to each book but not overly scrutinized them so if you’d like to see closer shots or a particular angle of a specific book or know I’ll post here in the thread for everyone to have a look.  Books with an * next to them indicates a book in structurally better shape than the listed grade but I have lowered significantly due to some degree of foxing or moisture damage, books in bold indicate a newsstand edition with the UPC barcode on the front cover (when there are multiple copies of a single issue in bold that means at least one of them is a newsstand, if not all).

:takeit: is king and :takeit: timestamp trumps any PM communications. It is the buyer's responsibility to post the :takeit: in the thread after any PM communication to officially finalize the deal, any unconditional :takeit: posted before that will be the winner regardless.

Payment needs to be made via PayPal within 2 days of claim unless other arrangements are made (ignoring and/or not reading messages will not extend the time)

Feedback is here.

No Probies, HOS members or anyone I have on ignore.

POWER GIRL LOT (52 Total Comics) – $300  SOLD

Complete 2009 run with Variants for #1 – 6 and other random Power Girl relevant books.  #27 front cover looks great but tear on back cover keeps it in the low NM range instead of high NM range.

image.png

IMG_8968.JPG

IMG_8966.JPG

IMG_8967.JPG

IMG_8933.JPG

Edited by davedawgbg
SOLD