• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

* * * Spawn books have SOLD! Double signed Flash 22 Lenticular now 20% off!!! * * *

13 posts in this topic

:rulez:

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list.

First :takeit: in the sales thread or PM by timestamp is the winner.

Immediate payment is expected. Check, US POSTAL money, and PayPal Goods and Services are acceptable forms of payment. Item will not ship until payment clears.

I will only ship to the United States or Canada. Canadians should contact me for a quote.

USPS CONUS Priority shipping & handling and insurance is included in the asking price.

If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs for insurance purposes.

I accept returns for any reason as long as the following conditions are met: I must be immediately notified and the item must be sent back to me within 7 days of delivery (as confirmed by postmark), I will even cover the cost of return shipping. The original payment will be refunded as long as the item arrives back to me in the same condition in which it was sent. I am very reasonable and will work through any concerns, but please...no buyer's remorse as my policy is very lenient. Be sure before you bid.

My kudos can be found by going HERE.

Edited by newshane

For sale - one copy of SPAWN 202 CGC 9.8 Universal Grade with White Pages. Current gen case in great shape.

I went through a hundred copies and compulsively searched for almost 4 years before I found a copy in worthy condition. This is a tough book with a really cool Clown cover by Whilce Portacio. Prime candidate for his signature. :baiting:

$75 SHIPPED TO CONUS.

$45 SHIPPED TO CONUS :news:SOLD VIA PM! :news:

Spawn 202 F.jpg

Spawn 202 B.jpg

Edited by newshane

For sale - one copy of SPAWN 245 CGC 9.8 Universal Grade with White Pages. Current gen case in great shape.

A reliable source told me the cover stock on this issue, combined with a sketchy print run, made finding a 9.8 copy a real pain in the rear. I submitted several copies and barely missed the mark with every last one of them. Fortunately, I was finally able to source two of them. You can have my extra for...

$75 SHIPPED TO CONUS

$45 SHIPPED TO CONUS  :news:SOLD VIA PM!

Killer Clown cover by McFarlane himself.

Spawn 245 F.jpg

Spawn 245 B.jpg

Edited by newshane

:flipbait: BONUS!

One copy of SPAWN: RESSURECTION 1 (standard cover) in CGC 9.8 with White Pages.

FREE for anyone who buys BOTH Clown books!

OR...$45 SHIPPED TO CONUS for anyone who wants to buy the book outright...whomever is first.

:news:CLAIMED VIA PM

Spawn Resurrection 1 F.jpg

Spawn Resurrection 1 B.jpg

Edited by newshane

FOR SALE - one CGC 9.8 (Signature Series) copy of FLASH 22. Awesome lenticular cover! Double-signed by Jason Fabok (cover artist) and Joshua Williamson (writer). Case is in great shape. Love the look of this one, but I've decided to move it.

$100 SHIPPED TO CONUS.

$80 SHIPPED TO CONUS

Flash 22 SS F.jpg

Flash 22 SS B.jpg

Edited by newshane

On 2017-10-31 at 7:18 PM, newshane said:

And that's all folks! Happy Halloween!

Great Spawn books! Definitely would consider if I didn't already own them. By the way, what dob you think a good price to pay is for the homage sketch covers (220 - 235). Really looking to get them in a 9.8, but eBay sellers I think are overcharging. Thanks!

Edited by Spawn1709

:bump: Print runs were at their lowest around these issues. I'm only finding three raw copies of 245 available for sale on eBay. One VF for $15 and a VF/NM copy for $40...raw. No graded copies of either book for sale anywhere else, as far as I can tell.

Edited by newshane

Just looked up the GPA on these and it seems as though I'm way off on my pricing, which honestly surprises me. Like I said, I waited for years to find one and I hardly ever see them for sale.

But I want to offer these at FMV so let's play with the pricing a bit here. I'd like to move these so....

:news:SPAWN 203 - $45 SHIPPED TO CONUS - SOLD VIA PM

:news:SPAWN 245 - $45 SHIPPED TO CONUS - SOLD VIA PM

:news:SPAWN RESSURECTION - $45 SHIPPED TO CONUS - FREEBIE OFFER STILL STANDS IF YOU BUY 203 AND 245. - CLAIMED VIA PM

FLASH 22 - let's do 20% off. $80 SHIPPED TO CONUS

Edited by newshane

:news: SPAWN 202 and 245 have sold via PM and are no longer available. Thanks for the quick sale! :news:

The buyer told me that he would claim the book under normal circumstances but offered to let me keep it since I made the price cuts. While I think that's a kind gesture, I have no problems giving the book to a repeat customer. My word is my word.

Bonus book claimed. :)

Don't forget the Flash Lenticular is now on sale at 20% off!

Edited by newshane