• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your favorite blue covers?
2 2

471 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Psst...this is "green"...I figured I'd tell you before Robotman does... lol  Unless you're counting her belt...:baiting:

15922723944_c2dec209f9_c.jpg

My copy has more blue than green it it.

It is water after all...:jaws:

I had always thought this was a Canadian book and was surprised to find that it was part of the Crippen hoard...... it's a favorite blue cover and I can't help but wonder if David Bowie may have had a copy when he was a lad.... the star sure reminds me of him. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

scA3vEd.jpg

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:
On 11/16/2017 at 7:29 AM, 29dukedog said:

Too many EC's to mention... many of which have already been posted here, except these:  

ws9.jpg

I can never see that one enough times. One of my favorite Woody covers!

Completely agree. I had the good fortune to be able to look at the original art for that cover up close. It is killer. But the finished printed comic cover is even better. The color is so important. The green aliens with their reddish, tentacly eyeballs; the orange skies; the blue and gray interior machinery of the ship. Awesome.

Edited by MrBedrock