• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Thor #165 (CGC 9.2 W) & ASM #300 (CGC 9.6 W)

16 posts in this topic

Offering two books: Thor #165 & Amazing Spider-Man #300

Payment: Paypal Goods and Services.  Due within 24 hours of posted "take it" in thread, or within 24 hours upon agreement via personal message.  Cash or cashier's check is ok if you are local to the DC metro area.

Returns: Upon receipt of books you have three calendar days to notify me of your intent to return the book(s).  Return shipping, tracking, and insurance is required on returns and is to be paid for by the purchaser.

Shipping:  Shipping included in price.  Books will be boxed with packing materials, tracked, and insured.  Will only ship to continental U.S.  Apologies to our friends overseas.

Thor #165 CGC 9.2 White Pages.  Pretty book (but we all say that don't we?).  Asking $1,000.  

Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.6 White Pages.  Also pretty.  The only flaw I noticed is on the back bottom right corner, some tiny rubbing keeps this from being a 9.8.  Asking $700.

Always happy to supply additional pictures or answer any questions at your request, just ask.

On another note, I'm not tied to the computer so if it takes me half (or a full) day to get back to you I apologize.  That said, I'm usually pretty quick on the responses.  

Edited by Andahaion
Updated shipping terms

You should post these in the GA/SA/BA sales forum, as out here it is all tumbleweeds and bottom feeders. 2c

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

You should post these in the GA/SA/BA sales forum, as out here it is all tumbleweeds and bottom feeders. 2c

I thought about that, but I like to follow the rules since I technically have a Silver and Copper age book/group here.  You think anyone would care if I did post in G/S/B?

Just now, Andahaion said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I thought about that, but I like to follow the rules since I technically have a Silver and Copper age book/group here.  You think anyone would care if I did post in G/S/B?

It's one book on the cusp.  I think the rule of thumb is books that sold for up to a buck from the newsstand are ok.  #299 went for .75 and #301 went for $1 - #300 is a giant, so you should be ok.

4 minutes ago, Andahaion said:
28 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Someone else posted an ASM 300 there just a few days ago.  Thought about you.

Thanks Lizards2!  You're good people and the world needs good people.

Thanks!  Just trying to help - I think there is a lot of cryptic, archaic knowledge on these boards that can be shared.

However, many here like to feed you misinformation which is not necessarily the rules, but the way they think the boards ought to be.

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

Don't listen to scale face - all books should be posted in Mixed.  It's the only place I find some deals.

lol Now there is some advice for newbs!