• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coverless Tec 27's for sale
2 2

212 posts in this topic

I've come across 3 in the last week (1 unrestored, 1 restored, 1 raw with a bc ) that are  I think that's the most I've seen at one time.  Anyone else know of more than 3 out there?  How many different ones have you come across ??

3 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

where ?

there's Adam's copy on Heritage and the copy on ebay being sold by known scam artist all_things_comics.

Those 2 and then a private seller I was informed of the other day.  Beautiful copy too IMO

5 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

where ?

Few years ago, I consigned and sold a Detect 27 Cgc 0.5 coverless with loose, original back cover via Comic Connect. I imagine you found another coverless Detect #27 with (married?) :sorry: back cover.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:24 AM, Gotham Kid said:

where ?

there's Adam's copy on Heritage and the copy on ebay being sold by known scam artist all_things_comics.

I don't know who All Things Comics is so can't comment on that but I can say the coverless copy he has is one I owned many years ago and it looks far better outside the slab than in it.   He would do better to sell it with repro cover or something or just outside of a slab so that people can flip through and read it.

3 hours ago, bluechip said:

I don't know who All Things Comics is so can't comment on that but I can say the coverless copy he has is one I owned many years ago and it looks far better outside the slab than in it.   He would do better to sell it with repro cover or something or just outside of a slab so that people can flip through and read it.

Yes I think it would be a great book to flip through. Classic pages

6 hours ago, bluechip said:

Did it have the CF when you owned it ?

The heritage coverless trimmed and spiralbound is now missing the centerfold.... Its now noted on listing

How would that affect the value. A centerfold should be around 10-15k easy since it would complete a tec27.

How would that affect the value since i was informed by the  Barry Sandoval i could remove my bid since they thought the cf was there. Now reflected in listing

10 minutes ago, zen514 said:

The heritage coverless trimmed and spiralbound is now missing the centerfold.... Its now noted on listing

How would that affect the value. A centerfold should be around 10-15k easy since it would complete a tec27.

How would that affect the value since i was informed by the  Barry Sandoval i could remove my bid since they thought the cf was there. Now reflected in listing

Yes a complete centerfold not trimmed and split like the one this would have been.. Under 20k is not a bad price for this copy but the centerfold gone drops the price...............

26 minutes ago, zen514 said:

NOW missing or ALWAYS WAS missing?  Every page was shown I thought ??

They missed that the cf wasnt there. Thats what the email said... So they thought it was. Wish i had a screen shot of all the pics before. Im sure they would not remove a centerfold last minute. Crazy both available tec27 coverless missing cf( the one on ebay)

42 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Yes a complete centerfold not trimmed and split like the one this would have been.. Under 20k is not a bad price for this copy but the centerfold gone drops the price...............

Thanks for the input! Your Experience is appreciated