• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coverless Tec 27's for sale
2 2

212 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chicago Boy said:

Put away now but I did snap a pic of the front and the back before doing so (to chicken to separate the pages)  Here ya go Woo -Woo!

papagespages) Tec 27.JPG

That is just so nice Batman on the roof top Bruce wayne and Gordon great history for sure. I think this is Bedrock when he was a kid hm 

Newsstand-Detective 27 back in 1939.gif

Edited by woowoo

1 minute ago, woowoo said:

bad investment (tsk) you better dump that book as fast as you can even if you take a 20k loss :roflmao:zzz

To clarify,  that was the minimum bid accepted via CLINK on the one on the exchange.   I , on the other hand, am always accepting offers or trades on mine :bigsmile:

5 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

To clarify,  that was the minimum bid accepted via CLINK on the one on the exchange.   I , on the other hand, am always accepting offers or trades on mine :bigsmile:

(tsk) you will regret selling it doh!

16 hours ago, woowoo said:

Yup Coverless Tec 27 might be a bad investment now that that Justice League got a bad grade from Chicago Boy :popcorn:

For sure. I heard from a a very reliable source everyone is going to be moving from Coverless tec 27's to bronze age Charlton. Makes total sense to me, its all just paper right?

Edited by domuhnator

40 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

No plans to do so. Part of the fun is of this club is being a member with you :bigsmile:

But I am not a member of the coverless Tec 27 club :whistle:

Edited by woowoo

5 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

I was expecting that response :golfclap:  One day I will get my hands on a unrestored , complete copy but until that day comes this one will suffice

You have a great copy and you can enjoy going thru it and seeing all the pages. Get a repro cover,