• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coverless Tec 27's for sale
2 2

212 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2017 at 5:58 PM, Wayne-Tec said:

I've also never seen a loose Tec #27 page offered.

Heritage auctioned off just the Superman pages of Action #1, which were later slabbed and sold off individually. I owned 3 of those pages, one of which was lost by FedEx that I'm still searching for.

If a loose Batman page of Tec #27 were to become available, I suspect it would sell for 10K+. 

I remember when you started a thread on this in CG.  Very sorry to hear that it never turned up. 

26 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

They are but none are as cool as AC 1 pages 1 & 5 IMO.  The only page from TEc 27 that I think is stellar is page 3

You have to change the way you think now !!! or you will get the boot.jpg.84934f5502185383ded098ec45907cca.jpg from the Tec 27 club.:roflmao:lol

Edited by woowoo

On 11/21/2017 at 5:42 PM, Chicago Boy said:

All things comics on the Bay  just sweetened the deal by combining his with a unrestored Tec 38. 2.0 Voldy signed by Kane Up to 65k now

He bought the tec 38 raw off ebay not too long ago.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DETECTIVE-COMICS-38-INTRO-OF-ROBIN-THE-BOY-WONDER-KEY-APRIL-1940-/292263268748?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=guqMO39ojJmmqUqK3m9ctGcInbM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Edited by Gotham Kid

15 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Actually, if I'm not mistaken he dropped 5k a few days later on the Tec 27 from 60k starting price.

Tec 27 is at the place now that you when you find one you better buy it. Tec 27's are hard to find.