• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM IH 181
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Due to crazy happening I've finally decided that I shall have to liquidate my complete original owner (90% bought off the newstand) collection and I am debating what books are worth sending to CGC, please let me know your thoughts guys, Ive been out of the game for a decade or so, so all feedback is greatly appreciated. I'll be putting up a selection of books that I feel may justify being sent, if I've got it wrong please let me know, I can't afford to mess this decision up!!!

All grade advice and guidance is invaluable to me. Also In doing my research today I have discovered something called pressing (wasn't around in my collecting heyday) so if any books look like they may benefit from this please let me know.

thanks in advance guys 

Rye.

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

IMG_2792.JPG

IMG_2793.JPG

IMG_2794.JPG

i see a "bend" on back upper left, but not much else that's wrong :) decent 9.4 shot :blush:

I think a press would help the bend, as it doesn't "break color" 

Wait for more feedback of course lol 

Great ^^book