• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM House of Secrets 92

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Due to crazy happening I've finally decided that I shall have to liquidate my complete original owner (90% bought off the newstand) collection and I am debating what books are worth sending to CGC, please let me know your thoughts guys, Ive been out of the game for a decade or so, so all feedback is greatly appreciated. I'll be putting up a selection of books that I feel may justify being sent, if I've got it wrong please let me know, I can't afford to mess this decision up!!!

All grade advice and guidance is invaluable to me. Also In doing my research today I have discovered something called pressing (wasn't around in my collecting heyday) so if any books look like they may benefit from this please let me know.

thanks in advance guys 

Rye.

HOS 92, 1st Swampy

IMG_2742.JPG

IMG_2743.JPG

IMG_2744.JPG

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2746.JPG

IMG_2747.JPG

Okay you left me no choice. I am going to report you to the mods. Very annoying. Sorry. 

Rye, I think you are flooding the PGM thread, against guidelines. 3 books max a day. I'm not going to report you but the mods can close your threads.

POSTING LIMITS
2. Please post only one (1) book per thread and a maximum of three (3) books per person in a 24 hour period. It will make it more enjoyable for people to grade and will also encourage more people to grade your submission.

3 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Okay you left me no choice. I am going to report you to the mods. Very annoying. Sorry. 

Rye, I think you are flooding the PGM thread, against guidelines. 3 books max a day. I'm not going to report you but the mods can close your threads.

POSTING LIMITS
2. Please post only one (1) book per thread and a maximum of three (3) books per person in a 24 hour period. It will make it more enjoyable for people to grade and will also encourage more people to grade your submission.

Really sorry Bob, didn't realize, in such a rush to get things done I've only just started reading the replies. 

Once again sorry for my ignorance, and thank you for your posts

On 11/2/2017 at 1:04 PM, Bomber-Bob said:

POSTING LIMITS

Rat Bas***d.

3 hours ago, Randall Ries said:

Rat Bas***d.

If you are referring to me, I agree ! I don't recall actually reporting him but, in any case, the mods took no action (which I think was appropriate as it was a newbie mistake). BTW, Rye reached out to me, via PM, and apologized. Kudos to him for taking the high road. We chatted a long while and I think I can safely say we are now friends ! He is definitely a gentlemen and a scholar !

7 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

If you are referring to me, I agree ! I don't recall actually reporting him but, in any case, the mods took no action (which I think was appropriate as it was a newbie mistake). BTW, Rye reached out to me, via PM, and apologized. Kudos to him for taking the high road. We chatted a long while and I think I can safely say we are now friends ! He is definitely a gentlemen and a scholar !

Very subtle. Nevertheless, No one likes a back seat mod.

43 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Okay, I can see you don't mince words. So, no one likes me. Does anyone like you ?

Do I care? Just saying your post struck me as kinda narky. You didn't have to call him out for asking for grades. I'm glad you guys are pals now, though. I imagine he was all "Sorry. I didn't mean to offend or do anything wrong" and you were all "It's ok, man. Just don't do it anymore." How's it feel to be called out?

On 11/5/2017 at 9:33 PM, Randall Ries said:

Do I care? Just saying your post struck me as kinda narky. You didn't have to call him out for asking for grades. I'm glad you guys are pals now, though. I imagine he was all "Sorry. I didn't mean to offend or do anything wrong" and you were all "It's ok, man. Just don't do it anymore." How's it feel to be called out?

Actually the PM conversation was nothing like that but thank you for all your well thought out assumptions. For some reason you wish to engage me but I am not going to take the bait. To be honest, you're just not worth the effort. 

1 hour ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Actually the PM conversation was nothing like that but thank you for all your well thought out assumptions. For some reason you wish to engage me but I am not going to take the bait. To be honest, you're just not worth the effort. 

Not trying to bait you. I was just observing the tattle-tale nature of your post is all. Plus, you don't have enough effort in you to take me on. So, good call on your part.

5 hours ago, Randall Ries said:

Not trying to bait you. I was just observing the tattle-tale nature of your post is all. Plus, you don't have enough effort in you to take me on. So, good call on your part.

See, you are indeed trying to bait me. It must be annoying to you that I refuse to engage you.