• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Investigating the Good Morty Comic Book

2 posts in this topic

I do not know if this is allowed or not, but I'd like to share a link that could prove valuable to those who do not wish to get burned buying bootlegged merchandise. 

I and a few select others have been investigating the "Good Morty" comic book that came inserted into the first run of dvd and bluray sets of Rick and Morty: season 1.  Is it true that CGC acknowledges this is the true first appearance of Rick and Morty in comics?  Has anyone gotten a real one graded yet?

On 10/10/17 it was revealed this book was suddenly hot - and we wanted to find out why.  Now it's gotten out that there are actually fakes inserted into bootlegs from mexico, being sold out of Florida in late October 2017.

I outline the entire investigation in an article I wrote at my own website.  http://www.kaptainmyke.com/comics/goodmorty/goodmorty.htm 

If the link is not allowed, then I apologize and please take it down.  I am not trying to sell anything or offer anything but free information.   Ignore all other links on my site and don't buy anything from me, that's not what this is about.  This is about free information to stop people from purchasing fake copies for over $300-$750. 

The last bit of information I got as of 11/2/17 is that CGC is awaiting to hear back from Adult Swim and Warner Brothers for more information.  Competitors will not even grade it because of too many variables at stake.

Thank you

-kaptainmyke

LOOK AT ME!

image038.jpg

Edited by KaptainMyke