• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon's THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RINGS OF POWER (2022)
5 5

630 posts in this topic

On 9/26/2023 at 9:44 AM, The Commissioner said:

As a millennial myself, let me just say that not only did I finish the show, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to season 2.

I had fun watching this too. Though as I have noted previously, I wish Amazon Prime had been sharper about pushing education pieces (including character bio videos) to help the average viewer get immersed in the world of J.R.R. Tolkien. Especially with that news how Bezo's son is a fanatic over Lord of the Rings.

I wonder if that would have helped more people connect with the material and show content?

On 3/1/2024 at 12:04 AM, kimik said:

When does Season 2 drop?

Rings Of Power Season 2 Release Window Confirmed

•  The Rings of Power season 2 will be released in 2024, following the success of the first season.
  •  Season 2 production finished before the SAG-AFTRA strike, avoiding delays.
  •  The release of season 2 might align with House of the Dragon in summer 2024, continuing the fantasy show rivalry.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the second season will be released later this year in 2024. The news was confirmed as part of a larger report about TheRings of Power showrunners Patrick McKay and J.D. Payne signing a three-year deal with Amazon MGM Studios and beginning early work on season 3.