• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD and Closed: All Select Comics #4
2 2

10 posts in this topic

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!
2) Payment is due within (7) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you   :takeit:  PayPal is preferred but I will take check/money order. 

3) PayPal orders will ship within (3) business days of receiving funds. Orders paid with Check/Money Order will ship within (7) business days of receiving the check/money 

order; within (3) business days if I know you.

4) My Kudos thread:
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8656777#Post8656777
I used to sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

5) :takeit:   in the thread or PM rules all. All negotiations in PM are considered on-going until the buyer posts   :takeit: either through PM or in the thread. On-going negotiations will be canceled in favor of an unequivocal   :takeit: in thread or through PM. 

6) Includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping. 

7) RETURNS: All books may be returned for any reason as long as the buyer contacts me within 5 days of when the post office claims to have delivered the package.  

All Select Comics #4 CGC 4.0 Cream to Off-White pages. $1250.00 shipped 

as4_front_cgc.jpg

as4_cgc_back_4.0.thumb.jpg.9d0ed8c2de390648fde01ecb85569e9b.jpg

Edited by Badger

On 11/4/2017 at 5:27 PM, ChasingKingKirby said:

The hardest of the Selects!   Took me years to find a copy I could afford.   If you need it, grab it.   You prolly won't see another for awhile.

Thanks everyone.  This is a tough, tough book.  most who have it don't want to let it go and there are not that many who have it.