• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, rebelpk said:

Could CAL have made a mistake? If so, is CAL not the omni-potent being we all thought he was? Could this be the real CAL or is it merely an impostor?

Find out on the next episode of...

Dragon Ball CGC!

Oak had every chance to refute by stating that he SOLD to me, but did not. I can only guess he did not want to admit that for some reason...

CAL who can't  believe that OAK lives in CA like CAL...

2 minutes ago, ThreeSeas said:

Thanks, Thanks a lot, now I only have two minutes left of my lunch hour because I was reading this and the other thread. Missing out on all of the other forums I usually read during this time... But it was worth it :)

Can you at least nominate me for Entertainment Director of this Forum?

CAL has to sneak this in on one who could be unawares...LOL

Just now, Red_Hood said:

Wow... those are all over graded but the true reflection of what bidders and/or watchers thought the grade really was is reflected in the final prices realized.

Unfortunately I have to start work. I offer next-day-ship to keep whatever left of a discount eBay allows( used to be 20% but they lowered it to 10%. Gotta takes what theysum givesya).

CAL who will be in and out and I started that CHAIDINAR Thread...

1 hour ago, Calamerica said:

Stock Photo, you clown. 

Nice try though. 

Then you are not a very good business because you're too lazy to actually put the real picture with the said grade and leaving a lot of money on the table.  

You are not making yourself look good at all, actually your practices are embarrassing and a fine tutorial of what not to do.

44 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

That was the Seattle/Denver. I also predicted the OVERTIME and won some coin with that. Glad you remembered.

CAL who is having a down year this year w/ NFL but will bounce back as always...

Post your picks so we can make a bunch of cash fading you.  Just like the old days.

10 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Oak had every chance to refute by stating that he SOLD to me, but did not. I can only guess he did not want to admit that for some reason...

CAL who can't  believe that OAK lives in CA like CAL...

:roflmao: You are something Cal....

Cal - I'm confused reading your description on your ebay listings.  (Aside from the novel of rules and regs that you have.)  It appears you charge a 25% restocking fee if the buyer disagrees with the grade and returns, but will take all returns and only charge a 20% restocking fee?  Is that correct?

12) Grading disagreement is NOT enough for "not as described". If you disagree with Grade and return the comic books, we will charge that 25% Restock Fee. If we miss something( a page missing, something MAJOR), that is a different story, we will refund 100%, but not for a 1/32" crease on the bottom staple that was not mentioned in description.

RETURN POLICY: We honor all returns, however, we charge a 20% RESTOCK FEE no Exceptions

2 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

Cal - I'm confused reading your description on your ebay listings.  (Aside from the novel of rules and regs that you have.)  It appears you charge a 25% restocking fee if the buyer disagrees with the grade and returns, but will take all returns and only charge a 20% restocking fee?  Is that correct?

12) Grading disagreement is NOT enough for "not as described". If you disagree with Grade and return the comic books, we will charge that 25% Restock Fee. If we miss something( a page missing, something MAJOR), that is a different story, we will refund 100%, but not for a 1/32" crease on the bottom staple that was not mentioned in description.

RETURN POLICY: We honor all returns, however, we charge a 20% RESTOCK FEE no Exceptions

A few things:

1) I just has an ASM # 361 that the man was displeased with, I did NOT charge him the 25% restock fee. Why? Eben though he expected me to charge this, I decided that he was right. I DID overgrade that ASM 361 a bit asd refunded hi in full. He was grateful and appreciative. He was also RIGHT. The Restock Fee is for the Remorse Buyers. Those who have been here a while and know me more than they care to divulge( not a critisicm of any kind) understand this concept I implememt in my auctions.

2) The cut-and-paste was not done correctly, in part as. was too lazy to get the new keyboard. Just because the CGCers fired me up, ALL things CAL will be fixed. Just to show them. Nothing more is needed to keep harping on this nothing burger.

3) I MIGHT reinstate some of those harsher rules I recently got rid of, just to keep the wanna-be's seeing these Threads and deciding I am ripe for the plucking.

4) Still waiting for someone to defend the purposes of dredging up slime fake news threads here disparaging me. Using my eBay business is actually irrelevant. Especially from those who SWEAR that they don't buy from me or won't ever buy from me. Why they care is only to drag me further in the muck, hoping to dissuade others from buying from me.

CAL who will be back in a bit... 

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

'TrainWreck.gif 

The least you could do is put some CAL BOTs on MY train-wreck!

CAL who remembers what is important lol  

You're more of a Roomba spreading dog carp around the carpet...., :eek: 

Edited by lizards2

Just now, lizards2 said:

Great. Can't do a decent comeback so let's call each other names. I call names too, but pick my spots...

CAL who needs t be careful now, the Mods have been notified by someone???

Just now, Calamerica said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Great. Can't do a decent comeback so let's call each other names. I call names too, but pick my spots...

CAL who needs t be careful now, the Mods have been notified by someone???

Not me - they don't like me either.

Just now, deadleg said:

I see that the :censored: hit the fan on my lunch break. 

In your view, yes you are correct. in MY world, the sh7t hit the fan in mid-October.

CAL who is working hard in other Threads...

43 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I have only sold 3 books in my whole life , and you are not one of them. So TRUTH is not you forte'.

I can attest to this!!!

5a00a9cc93a2f_thetruth.jpg.eb427a95d661b2826f7f83de98467fc7.jpg

TOTALLY DIFFERENT DUDES!!!

Matt-Forte.jpg