• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I want to thank the person that messaged me about this thread.  I am stuck here watching a bloodborne pathogen training video.

Same video for the past 20 years.

This is a much better way to pass the time.

OH MY GOD...

I have to watch that video every year, too!

5 hours ago, Calamerica said:

CAL still the KING of IMSM despite selling most off...

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you sold most of your IMSM copies off,  I was always impressed by the amount of copies you own (owned),  and your dedication to collecting that issue. ??

3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

What the heck did I post in this thread that I got a warning on?  I would ask the mods but they rarely respond.

I got a warning for my cat gif. Lame.

Edited by Gotham Kid

54 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I get home from work and still this thread is going.^^

Like the old days brother. Remember the ones that lasted all weekend till the Mods only showed up on Monday ?

Edited by Gotham Kid

8 hours ago, comix4fun said:

Uh, maybe I'm just quoting your auction text (from the auction you were defending because of a stock photo) because in the same auction, a few lines down from 25% you say it's 20%...so perhaps tell yourself that. You're already in perpetual third person mode, so it should be easy to let yourself know. 

Lowered shipping, on raw books you graded 9.6, but used stock photos, but didn't tell the buyers you used stock photos, and then refused to take returns on "grading disagreements", but would do so for 20% (or 25%) even though you never gave the buyer a chance to see the actual item they were buying first? 

Here's one that ended....YESTERDAY

https://www.ebay.com/itm/17-01224-THOR-127-1966-NM-9-2-WHITE-paged-GEM/292312670937?hash=item440f3162d9:g:FnUAAOSwZtlZ-DQT

Notice term #12: 12) Grading disagreement is NOT enough for "not as described". If you disagree with Grade and return the comic books, we will charge that 25% Restock Fee. If we miss something( a page missing, something MAJOR), that is a different story, we will refund 100%, but not for a 1/32" crease on the bottom staple that was not mentioned in description.

Looks ldentical.....

Instead of getting bored, might I suggest proofreading before thinking it's someone else who's lame. 

I never bid on auctions that have this much disclaimer text as it's clear if there's a problem it's going to be a HUGE hassle for everyone.

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

Truth is Cal must have gone off his medication, or needs more of it.

Truth is he should give it to the mods. They need it most.

Edited by Gotham Kid

35 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:
3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

What the heck did I post in this thread that I got a warning on?  I would ask the mods but they rarely respond.

I got a warning for my cat gif. Lame.

Is the long cat yours?  We were talking about it in musteatbrains sales thread the other night.

23 minutes ago, Howling Mad said:

I never bid on auctions that have this much disclaimer text as it's clear if there's a problem it's going to be a HUGE hassle for everyone.

Nothing screams "I'M EASY TO DEAL WITH!!!" like 3 different font sizes, 4 different font colors, and an Encyclopedia Britannica amount of terms and conditions.