Disney/Fox Talks
5 5

686 posts in this topic

1,480 posts

I think he's too old already

9,539 posts
7 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

Don’t know where else to post this, there should probably be a phase 4 thread.

D652928A-677C-46F4-AEC2-CAB0957BF6B3.jpeg.f5bec3a781def37d63054caafd1f7e3a.jpeg

As Mark Kermode calls him... “Charlie Humdrum”.

Did anyone watch King Arthur?

79,828 posts
2 hours ago, bane said:

As Mark Kermode calls him... “Charlie Humdrum”.

Did anyone watch King Arthur?

I did. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Arrows. Guy Ritchie making it into a street boy gone hero really was a shame. It looked to have potential.

But it did feel like watching Jax Teller too often.

41,733 posts

I like Hugh Jackman a lot, but they need to get someone rougher, fiercer, and meaner.  Every time I saw Wolverine doing his song and dance shows on Broadway I wanted to take his claws from him.

If I could take anyone regardless of age or their state of actually being alive or not I'd still take Sonny Landham from Predator.  He had the right voice, look, and intensity for Logan, albeit not the right diminutive size since he was 6' 3".

cid_1ABBDFDD-A304-45B0-A7C8-B1A0018F6A05

79,828 posts
2 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

I like Hugh Jackman a lot, but they need to get someone rougher, fiercer, and meaner.  Every time I saw Wolverine doing his song and dance shows on Broadway I wanted to take his claws from him.

If I could take anyone regardless of age or their state of actually being alive or not I'd still take Sonny Landham from Predator.  He had the right voice, look, and intensity for Logan, albeit not the right diminutive size since he was 6' 3".

cid_1ABBDFDD-A304-45B0-A7C8-B1A0018F6A05

Although I think Jackman grew into the role, I have to agree Landam would have been intense. That Predator performance was incredible.

41,733 posts

Landham probably wasn't a good enough physical actor.  I hope they find someone who really comes off as feral.  They've got all the moneys, so I trust Feige will find someone good.