• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forgot about Dre, err clink

9 posts in this topic

God Bless it, I forgot about the clink GA books closing tonight in auction while wrapping up some things at work despite tracking at least a dozen books and many of the Bats Tecs.  Does this ever happen to you?  You sort of fall asleep on these clink auctions closing?  For some reason, they sneak up on me and I just forget about it.   Still a couple books I can hopefully grab that haven't closed yet.

37 minutes ago, atomised said:

God Bless it, I forgot about the clink GA books closing tonight in auction while wrapping up some things at work despite tracking at least a dozen books and many of the Bats Tecs.  Does this ever happen to you?  You sort of fall asleep on these clink auctions closing?  For some reason, they sneak up on me and I just forget about it.   Still a couple books I can hopefully grab that haven't closed yet.

I get 5 e-mails a day every day saying they are closing tonight :makepoint: and they are all the same e-mails :frustrated:

16 hours ago, atomised said:

Tec 225 looks like it's closing out the year strong.  The 4.5 went for $3,855

it's been fairly strong all year, a 4.5 sold for 3750 in September, and 2.0s can run as much as 2K.

On 11/6/2017 at 9:42 PM, woowoo said:

I get 5 e-mails a day every day saying they are closing tonight :makepoint: and they are all the same e-mails :frustrated:

Yeah, me, too.  They are great lads for the e-mail reminders.

7 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Clink auctions are still sweet ! but their newly listed exchange books are another story...  95% dre....... err i mean comics that are more on the modern side

Comic Link used to be a wonderful secret.  Now, not so much.  I scored a nice silver age book under the FMV this auction and over paid for another book.