• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To Greggy and the other Ebay nazi troopers *DELETED*

63 posts in this topic

I posted this as a reply to my auctions thread but wanted a seperate post in case a hunting party with torches was set to hunt me like Frankenstein's Monster or something.

BTW, I have added more grossly over graded titles to my for sale comics. Have a look if you can stomach my blatant exageration of the grades. Love you all!

Jesus! Give me a break!! I am not involved in a huge Ebay conspiracy ro scamming operation and some of you people need to realize that not everyone is privvy to the likes and dislikes of the proper Ebay code that has been established in this community.

The bottom line here is made up of a couple important points.

Point #1... Despite some negative encounters leading to negative opinions as a result of some Ebay transactions, there is a lot of positive feedback that was received for me that was not the result of a) threats of violence b) incriminating pictures used against said seller c) me creating 200+ ebay accounts and leaving pos. feedback for myself.

This positive feedback was the result of solid and valid transactions where I bought or sold in a timely manner. Was there a family situation that completely depleted finances?? Yes! Why the F*%# was I even giving details of it and begging forgiveness to get a break? I had made sold transactions and then found myself in a jam and have to beg and plead for a break. Jeezus.

Anyway, in spite of all this, my "situation" is resulting in me having to sell most of my entire collection. You may have suspicions about my grading, but damn, just email me and ask for more scans. I knew this kind of questioning would come up which is why I put enormous scans on the damn auction and specifically advised to email me with any questions. How many questions did I have emailed to me? NONE! Instead I am discussed in this thread and raked over the coals while not one person actually emails me with a grade question of a book or about my integrity as a seller. You gossiping old ladies!! I can almost see the picket fence you housewives are leaning over. jeezus again.

I will revise and remove the CGC mention from the auctions. Keep in mind the starting min. bid is very low and even below the very fine price so give me a break. If you don't share the opinion of my grade than bid what you think the grade is. Liek it says clearly in the frikkin description. I have included large scans so you can judge for yourselves in case of different grading opinions. Just can't be careful enough for you lads eh?

So I guess YOU'RE the victim now? yeahok.gifsleeping.gifyeahok.gif

No. But basically what I am saying is if a person has a bad taste with a transaction, that really has nothing to do with the grading and listing of items on Ebay. It is someone dealing with sour grapes and using a forum to deal with it.

I replied for 2 reasons, 1 was to clarify that in my auctions I clearly state that grading opinions can be different and I provided large front and back scans for the potential buyer to make ther own opinion.

The other reason was for help in understanding what a previous transaction I had with someone, has to do with a post I created letting people know of items I am selling?

Anyway I am not a victim. Just someone selling some books that some of you may be interested in and trying to have a say in the negativefeedback being given about me. 893blahblah.gif

I posted this as a reply to my auctions thread but wanted a seperate post in case a hunting party with torches was set to hunt me like Frankenstein's Monster or something.

When the boards decided to witchhunt you down, you're going to take it, and take it like a man!

I clearly state that grading opinions can be different

That's always the "out" for a seller. 893blahblah.gif

Where's the grading guide that allows 2" creases on VF+ books, and a dozen spine stresses in NM?

There sure are a lot of "objective" sellers that use it.

I just wondered where I could find it, so I could learn to be as objective as you guys are.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Frankenstein's Monster would never be so crass as to use keyword spamming. Frankenstein's Monster spits on keyword spammers

Do I get vaseline for this raping? Or is it a dry f*#@? 893whatthe.gif

I am removing the offensive CGC reference from my auctions as we speak. If any children saw these inappropriate mentions of CGC in my non-CGC graded auctions I sincerely apologize and hope therapy will ease the pain.

Do I get vaseline for this raping? Or is it a dry f*#@? 893whatthe.gif

I am removing the offensive CGC reference from my auctions as we speak. If any children saw these inappropriate mentions of CGC in my non-CGC graded auctions I sincerely apologize and hope therapy will ease the pain.

Drama Queen.

really, you should learn some humility when you do something wrong and get caught. this paradoxical "macho-victim" craaap isn't going to win you any friends around here

Raping? Nazis?

Do you know how to say Drama Queen? poke2.gif

Damn you, Brad!!!!! sumo.gif Friggin' slow reactions......

Could just be I'm closer to the main server, being on this side of "The Pond"?

When the boards decided to witchhunt you down, you're going to take it, and take it like a man!

He thinks this is a witchhunt? screwy.gif

All I've seen are negative remarks for:

Spamming

Overgrading

Canceling large numbers of auctions

Paying late on wins

I guess no one should complain about those things. 893censored-thumb.gif

Do I get Vaseline for this raping? Or is it a dry f*#@? 893whatthe.gif

I sincerely apologize and hope therapy will ease the pain.

... 893naughty-thumb.gif..Vaseline is not water soluble and is defenseless against STD's,...if you are going to partake in such deplorable activities please use a safer lubricant, or Vaseline in conjunction with a bacterial spermacide,.... thumbsup2.gif

Give me a break.

You had unexpected circumstances?

You alledgedly were aware of the "death" of your family individual when you bid on the Man-Thing 1 CGC 9.6 that I was auctioning off but you continued to bid it up higher.

Even if the "death" is true, you were fully aware of the situation because you gave the_rocketeer the same excuse when you couldn't pay for the Supernatural Thrillers 2 CGC 9.8.

Yet...you continue to bid like a fool and even bid against yourself with your "creamsodas" ID just to give the impression that you stopped bidding when I mentioned why the F were you still bidding when you had financial issues.

You tend to continue to fall in the same trap. You bid high on common junk that could be obtained with patience at much lower prices and then dump them when your next bill comes.

You deserve whatever is coming to you so STFU.