• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To Greggy and the other Ebay nazi troopers *DELETED*

63 posts in this topic

Which auctions did I end early?? I need more info.

and old guy...you are a swine of the highest order!! My comics are uber! And the only shilling I am aware of is the one I paid your mom to gum on my willy in jolly old England!

Which auctions did I end early?? I need more info.

and old guy...you are a swine of the highest order!! My comics are uber! And the only shilling I am aware of is the one I paid your mom to gum on my willy in jolly old England!

Dude,

Don't go away mad

Just go away.

Well that was a 3rd party seller and look at the way he listed them. People would have assumed they were a fine grade or something. Also I wanted large scans on these auctions.

That is the reason I had him pull them. So I could list them myself properly. You can tell by the previous listing that they were not being listed very well. I just thought I could do a better job that's all.

Well that was a 3rd party seller and look at the way he listed them. People would have assumed they were a fine grade or something. Also I wanted large scans on these auctions.

That is the reason I had him pull them. So I could list them myself properly. You can tell by the previous listing that they were not being listed very well. I just thought I could do a better job that's all.

..%5Cimg%5Cpinokio.gif

Well you asked why and I gave my explanation.

Anyway, they are nice books and the opening bids are low. If you have a specific question about a book let me know. I can email other scans as well.

Thanks

oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well you asked why and I gave my explanation.

Anyway, they are nice books and the opening bids are low. If you have a specific question about a book let me know. I can email other scans as well.

Thanks

Wow! 893whatthe.gifmakepoint.gifforeheadslap.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifscrewy.gif . . . yeahok.gif

Wow...looks like your shill jimmymatthew also likes to bid on your auctions....

jimmymatthew shilling planbauctions...

jimmymatthew shilling planbauctions...

This guy is a certifiable genius.

Kinda smart in a way...check to see if I submitted a freakish bid before ending the listing....don't wanna miss out on the big bucks you know... 27_laughing.gif

bumpit.gif As long as he keeps spamming, we gotta keep bumping.

Fortunately BoC quoted this guy's now-deleted temper tantrum at the top of the thread. thumbsup2.gif

and now, the running away part of our story, wherein our hero pulls up stakes and pretends none of this ever happened